My June 2018 Stitch Fix Review
(Penny Pincher Nerd Alert: I always have to check out the price of milk when in a new town ~ it's $2.99 Canadian here which is a little over $2 in American moolah. Not awful, but way more than the $1.19 per gallon I'm paying in Ohio right now)!
I'm just a wee bit excited about this month's Stitch Fix Review! The awesome folks over at Stitch Fix asked if they could dress me for my upcoming conference (and weekend getaway to Toronto with my hubby), and goodness I just love what they sent this month!
We left for Canada on Wednesday, spent our first night in Ellicottville, New York at the Holiday Valley Ski Resort (we love skiing in the winter so thought it would be fun to see what the town was like!) Then we headed North to Toronto, where we walked (a lot), saw some amazing views, and then I attended the Tribe conference for a few days.
We've had an amazing time (are heading home as I type), but more than anything, I was thrilled not to have to worry a single bit about what to pack because Stitch Fix set me right up!
Here's what they sent:
The only thing that I'm a little on the fence about was the jogger pants, but honestly I ended up wearing them one night and they're so cozy (and way cooler than jeans!) Everything fit perfectly (it always does with Stitch Fix for me), and I'm tickled with what they sent.
I would never (ever-never-never)! have considered spending this kind of money on clothes in our early penny pinching years, but at this point in my life it's worth it to me to not spend time shopping and still feel pulled together most days. I do feel like it's worth it to not have to head out shopping (and probably only keep most of the items every few months ~ since this is the only clothes shopping I do I don't feel too awful about that?)
If you've been considering trying out Stitch Fix, I highly recommend trying it at least once, if you meet the following criteria.
There are 3 types of folks that I feel like need to consider a trying a Stitch Fix Box:
- those who have $20 to try it out as a gamble (the $20 will go towards any item you keep) and have enough self control to say NO to things that aren't really awesome in their box (right now they're offering a free styling fee, so you just need enough self control to send it back if it's not in your budget and you don't love what you get!)
- moms who work outside of the home and need to feel pull together enough for work
- anyone who needs a decent pair of pants or jeans that fit perfectly (they have the best jeans EVER, if you struggle with finding pants Stitch Fix is worth a shot at least one time!)
Remember, when you try out Stitch Fix you're paying someone to style you as much as you're paying for their clothes, and for a girl who struggles with figuring out her style, this one's been pretty worth it for me!
Past Stitch Fix Reviews:
- September 2016 Stitch Fix Box Review
- October 2016 Stitch Fix Box Review
- November 2016 Stitch Fix Box Review
- January 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- March 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- May 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- June 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- July 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- August 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- November 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- January 2018 Stitch Fix Box Review
- February 2018 Stitch Fix Box Review
- March 2018 Stitch Fix Box Review
- April 2018 Stitch Fix Box Review
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.