FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
I'm not going to lie, I love my Stitch Fix Box opening day every single month!
I love that they make me feel kind of cute as a forty-two-year-old-mom-of-three-with-one-kid-in-college by sending items that I would never pick myself and are a wee bit fancy for me. 🙂
I love that they force me a wee bit to step outside of my comfort zone.
And I love that someone else does all the shopping for me, and everything fits just right.
They are kind of pricy.
They're not always totally perfect.
(Like this blouse. It's way too fussy with too many buttons and ties, and a little too low/big for me.)
I TOTALLY know that I'm paying for them to style me.
And for convenience.
And at this season of my life I absolutely love it and I will clip coupons every single day if it means I can splurge on something so frivolous.
However, there is no way on earth I would have splurged so big. for the first forty-ish years of my life
So, this one's not a passiontely-penny-pinched deal.
Or some crazy amazing sale.
It's just one honest girl's thoughts on a serious splurge today.
Here's what I got this month . . .
White Kerianne Tie Back Halter $48 or $36 if you keep all five items after 25% off savings – I kind of like this one but don't think I'll really wear it? My 15 year old wants to try it out so we'll see . . .
Blue & White Tie Front Knit Top $38 or $28.50 if you keep all five items after 25% off savings – I LOVE THIS ONE!
Kellan Wide Leg Pant $90 or $67.50 if you keep all five items after 25% off savings – these are the coziest pants I've ever worn in my life but that is wayyyy too much for me since I'm not sure I'll wear them right now
Maroon Morocco Wrap Front Top $38 or $28.50 if you keep all five items after 25% off savings – I didn't like this one at all
Mackenzie Split Neck Sleveless Top $38 or $28.50 if you keep all five items after 25% off savings – I really like this one but they sent me a really similar one a few months ago that's not sleeveless, so trying to decide if it's worth keeping or not?
And, in all honesty . . . I'm thinking I may only keep the tie knit front top and send the rest back (since I need to use my $20 styling credit on something, that one is perfect to keep.
Because we've got some dream-crazy-big-now financial goals, I can live with just one fun little splurge, and send the rest back today. I definitely did love them all (at least a little!), but I'm okay without them all right now.
As I’ve shared before, there are 3 types of folks that I feel like need to consider a trying a Stitch Fix Box:
- those who have $20 to try it out as a gamble (the $20 will go towards any item you keep) and have enough self control to say NO to things that aren’t really awesome in their box (right now they’re offering a free styling fee, so you just need enough self control to send it back if it’s not in your budget and you don’t love what you get!)
- moms who work outside of the home and need to feel pull together enough for work
- anyone who needs a decent pair of pants or jeans that fit perfectly (they have the best jeans EVER, if you struggle with finding pants Stitch Fix is worth a shot at least one time!)
If you’d like to try out Stitch Fix, here’s exactly how it works:
- Sign up HERE
- In the comments section, be sure to attach a link to a few pins you like on Pinterest (you can see my Pinterest Style Board HERE)
- Your box will come when you schedule it
- If you keep your entire box you’ll save 25% off the entire purchase
- Invite friends on Facebook or via email (or even text messages) to sign up through you and you’ll get $25 in free referral credit ~ love that!
Past Stitch Fix Reviews:
- September 2016 Stitch Fix Box Review
- October 2016 Stitch Fix Box Review
- November 2016 Stitch Fix Box Review
- January 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- March 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- May 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- June 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- July 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- August 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- November 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- January 2018 Stitch Fix Box Review
- February 2018 Stitch Fix Box Review
- March 2018 Stitch Fix Box Review
- April 2018 Stitch Fix Box Review
- June 2018 Stitch Fix Box Review
- July 2018 Stitch Fix Box Review
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Trisha Fullmer says
I totally agree on the pants too! I never would have bought myself jeans with holes in the knees. But the way they fit- I HAD to have them!
I love that Trisha – they are the BEST with pants (and I kind of love the holey look right now)! 🙂
I’m with ya on the pants. Would not be my style for outside the house. They look cotton/linen, so I would love them for lounge pants/pjs. ““`