These Mod Podge Pumpkins turned out absolutely darling! They are so easy to make and most of the items you can buy at the Dollar Tree too!
Mini Mod Podge Pumpkins Made with Fabric – Absolutely Darling!
I saw this fun tutorial for how to make fabric pumpkins using mod podge and knew I had to give it a try! It was fairly easy to do and didn't take a lot of time. Most of these items you can grab at the dollar tree too (which I LOVE!). Feel free to customize the fabric colors on this to fit your home décor 🙂
Supplies for Mod Podge Pumpkins
- Mod Podge (the Dollar Tree has this too!)
- Mini Pumpkins
- Fabric Strips
- Foam Brush
Here's How to Make Mod Podge Pumpkins with Fabric Strips
- Start by cutting your fabric strips into 5 – 4 inch sections. Then take those sections and cut them lengthwise four times.
- Grab a paper plate and put some mod podge on the plate and then coat each of your fabric strips in the mod podge
- Once the fabric strips are WELL coated in mod podge, go ahead and add each strip of fabric to the mod podge pumpkin we are building. Place the end of the strip next to the stem then wrap the fabric around to the bottom. Press the pieces of fabric into the grooves of the pumpkin so that it maintains the pumpkin shape.
- Continue covering the pumpkin until all pieces of fabric have been used.
- Allow the mod podge on the pumpkin to dry completely. It took about an hour.
- Add some twine to the top and your STUNNING mod podge pumpkins are DONE!
Are you joining us for Crock-tober this year? We are having SUCH a fun time and would love to have you join us in having dinner done every single night in October!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.