Love the look of the Lululemon fanny pack? We've found some similar styles at half the price!
Lululemon Fanny Pack IN STOCK!
Hi all – Jamie here!
The Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag has been out of stock for MONTHS (as it is now) – but we just saw a similar version come back in stock! Knock one of your Christmas Gifts off your list tonight! 🙂
*****NOTE: If you can't find these bags (they go in and out of stock often!), click HERE, then search EVERYWHERE BELT BAG.*****
Fleece Everywhere Belt Bag 1L (in 2 colors) – $58 shipped
LuLuLemon Everywhere Belt Bag – $38 shippedOUT OF STOCK 🙁
This is surprisingly inexpensive for a LuLuLemon item – compared to their other stuff…. 😉
PPP Team Member Ashley has the silver one – and her favorite way to wear it is on her back like a sling bag! They're very versatile – you can wear as a belt bag, sling back or front bag to keep things super handy.
This bag has been CRAZY popular for awhile now – so much so that it's sold out completely at the moment. I got one for Christmas last year and I feel like one of those hip gals when I wear it around town.
I've LOVED using it when I travel – having everything right where I need it at the airport is just PERFECT! I've got my License, Money, Phone, Keys, Boarding Pass, Lindt Truffles (Obviously), gum and hair clippies – all right where I can easily reach them!
Fanny Pack Similar to LuluLemon
This trendy bag is $38, but that's if you can even find it in stock (yikes!)… and that's a little steep for a fanny pack. So I found a few similar bags that get great reviews for about 1/3 of the price!
Best Lululemon Inspired Belt Bags
1. My first choice – this Everywhere Belt Bag by Pander Store is VERY similar to the original with it's little round logo and satiny sheen.
The versatile black color is around $16 right now – which is awesome! Reviews are GREAT and I just got mine in the mail so let me tell you a little about it….
My team member Kristen's daughter Kate just got this exact one as well – and PPP Team Member Misty ALSO just bought one for her college-aged daughter.
We're ALL about the half-price Lululemon Beltbag!
Let's compare real Lululemon Everywhere Beltbag with similar looking bags:
1. They look very similar. They're both a bit satiny (The Lulu a little more so if you want to be super nitpicky) – and they are both shaped the same, have the same size belt and buckle, same zipper placement, and same logo placement. The logo is different on the Amazon bag – but unnoticeable with a cursory glance.
2. Same Storage: Thy have the same type and number of storage pockets! Same secret back pocket – and same mesh pockets on either side of the interior.
The ONLY BIG difference is that the Lulu Lemon-Inspired bag on Amazon is half the price!
2. My next pick is the ODODOS Fanny Pack at around $15 and in 19 great color choices!
This bag has the satiny fabric – the everywhere pockets and the thick practical belt. This one doesn't have the fake logo but it is a great alternative in every other way.
3. My third choice is the $15 Wild Fable Fanny Pack at Target. It comes in a satiny fabric that the LuluLemon bag is known for (In Olive and Pink Only) – and looks the same in about every other way and it's just $15!
Get this Target Lululemon inspired Belt Bag => HERE!