The brand-spankin'-new Low Calorie Menu Plans are here! WOOOHOOOO!
If you’re not familiar with our meal plans (or if you are but you’re just as excited as I am and want to know allllllllll the details), here you go. ☺️
We all know the never-ending struggle of cooking family dinner ~ it seems like recipes are either delicious, easy or healthy, but never all three. That problem is exactly what inspired us to create our NEW low-cal menu plan ~ we wanted to make life SIMPLER AND EASIER by taking all the guesswork out of what to make for dinner (AND making healthy food taste AMAZING)!
Here’s what you’ll find included in the Low Calorie Menu Plan:
- 12 weeks of menu plans with 5 meals per week, with calories calculated for you!
- 72 recipes ~ that means you’ll be able to grab your recipe card and make dinner with no files to download and no links to click!
- Servings UNDER 500 calories, with many low-carb recipes and 40 recipes under 15 net carbs per serving!
- Each recipe serves 5-9 people + a few leftovers (who doesn’t love quick and easy leftovers on the weekend???)
- 12 slimmed down dessert recipes
- 12 reusable, dry-erasable grocery lists
- 5 blank recipe cards (so you can jot down your favorite family recipes!)
- A sturdy storage box (that’s oh-so-cute!)
- FREE SHIPPING!
- PDF files for all recipe cards and grocery lists (You’ll get these sent to your inbox RIGHT AWAY when you order, so you can start meal planning even before your cards ship!)
You’ll get all of this for just $39 right now, and I know you will love them!
The best part? Starting tomorrow, Monday April 19th, we'll do a 5 day cooking challenge making each of the recipes. Here's what to expect:
My friend Cheree or I will be going live on the main Passionate Penny Pincher Facebook Page each morning making dinner with you between 8 and 9:30 AM Eastern Time each day.
(I'm shooting for 8:30 AM Eastern time most days, but have to be a little flexible because of my family's schedule, and Cheree is down in Alabama so she may need to be a little later in the morning as she's on central time, but you can always watch the replay of our live videos right over HERE!)
We'll be making WEEK ONE of the low cal meal packs. Here's what we'll be making:
- caprese chicken skillet*
- sausage, pepper and onion sandwiches
- copycat chicken lettuce wraps*
- spinach and mozzarella pita pizzas
- thai-style chicken noodle soup*
- hazelnut and banana stuffed crescents
And, to make it even sweeter you can also snag the Menu Planning Bundle right now too:
- Get 1 Low Cal or Slow Cooker Box $39
- Get 1 Recipe Tin $24
- Get 1 Set of Menu Planning Stickers or Wood Block Holder $10
- Pay $60 + FREE SHIPPING for everything when you order as a bundle (regularly $79!)
Now, when you hear low-cal, you might be thinking, “Oh no, it’s going to be egg whites and spinach every night, isn’t it?” I’m SO HAPPY to tell you that not only are these recipes healthy, they’re also SCRUMPTIOUS (yes, I really said “scrumptious,” they’re that good)! We tested dozens of recipes to make sure that these 72 are just as flavorful and filling as any not-so-good-for-you meal out there.
There may be a little spinach, but it’s not so scary when it’s on a spinach and mozzarella pita pizza, right? And yes, there are definitely a few chicken recipes, but not plain old boring chicken recipes.In fact, you won’t BELIEVE it’s low-cal when you and your family are munching on chicken lo mein, a caprese chicken skillet, or braised balsamic chicken and sweet potatoes.
I promise, these are so good!
With a whole lot of different cooking styles including slow cooker, one-dish skillet meals, grilling meals, oven favorites and soups, you’re sure to find a few new family favorites. Not to mention the lightened-up desserts will make eating well a wee bit more fun! These recipes are designed to nourish your family’s bodies and souls. Fuel for gymnastics meets, yoga, spin class, basketball practice ~ whatever healthy looks like for you and your family.
To make tracking all those calories and carbs even easier, we’ve also entered each recipe’s macros into the MyFitnessPal app. If you’re looking to be a little more thoughtful about what you’re eating, this app is super handy (and free. I love that)! To find a meal from the low-cal plan in the MFP database, just search the name of the recipe plus “ppp” and it’ll pop right up.
I know this all sounds AMAZING, but do you want to know the #1 best part about this meal plan? You’ll get access to the PPP Supper Club Private Facebook Group, the most encouraging, fun, supportive online community out there ~ it’s like an instant mood booster every time you pop in. (The best part is you can see other people's reviews, tweaks and suggestions. The group is worth it's weight in gold and you will absolutely fall in love this sweet community!)
If you’re interested, you can also still get our Summer Menu Plans, Slow Cooker Menu Plans and Freezer Menu Plans in the PPP Shop. These have all been CRAZY HUGE hits, and with all four plans, you could pretty much have all your menus planned for ALMOST AN ENTIRE YEAR. I love that!
Whew ~ I think that's everything! If you’re ready to actually make dinner at home, with your family gathered around and yummy, good-for-you food on the table, grab your Low Calorie Menu Plan TODAY and join us Monday morning as we start cooking. I can't wait to start Low Cal Cooking with you! After that, all that’s left to do is enjoy. Success!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.