FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
I made a super quick run to Kroger this week mostly for a few items after cleaning out my coupon folder, because I had a few high value coupons that were about to expire! I was super excited to stock up on Arm & Hammer detergent, and ended up spending $16 plus tax for over $33 in groceries. Here's what I bought:
Arm & Hammer Detergent $2.99 (regularly $4.99)
- Used $1/1 Arm & Hammer Blinkie, $1/1 Arm & Hammer Powder Laundry Detergent, exp. 6/30/13 (SS 04/28/13 R), or $1/3 Arm & Hammer Laundry Product
- As low as $1.99 after coupon
Pampers Soft Pack Wipes $2.07
- Used $.50/1 Pampers Wipes
- $1.07 after coupon
Malt O Meal Cereal $1
- Used $.75/2 Malt O Meal
- $.62 after coupon and great to donate!
Wheat Thins or Triscuits $1
- Used $1/1 Wheat Thins Tearpad, $1/2 Triscuit Brown Rice and Wheat Crackers, exp. 5/24/13 (SS 04/14/13), or $1/2 Wheat Thins Kroger eCoupon (I happened to have found the $1/1 tearpad a few weeks ago)
- As low as $1 after coupon
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.