Looking for the 2021 LEGO Advent Calendar? These limited edition gifts are arriving TOMORROW. Find out the scoop of when you can buy them!
LEGO Advent Calendar 2021 – Releases TODAY
If you're looking for the new LEGO Advent Calendars for 2021 ~ they just became available!
Multiple LEGO Advent Calendars were released today ~ September 1, 2021!
These popular Advent calendars tend to sell out as we get closer to the Holiday season, so it's not a bad idea to grab one if you see it available. Kids just love opening the doors each day to find new LEGO mini figures.
There are several LEGO Advent Calendar options for 2021:
LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 2021 – Releases September 1
The Lego Star Wars Calendar is releasing on September 1, 2021. Here's where to grab it:
Build excitement before Christmas with the 2021 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar, featuring buildable Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 characters, vehicles, weapons and accessories.
- Includes: 7 LEGO Star Wars characters, including The Mandalorian and the Child (Grogu) aka Baby Yoda in festive outfits, plus a Tusken Raider, IG-11 and IT-O Interrogator Droid
- The 11 mini build vehicles include The Razor Crest, Riot Mar’s starfighter, Imperial Troop Transport, X-wing, TIE Fighter, Imperial Light Cruiser, Boba Fett’s starship and the Child’s hoverpram
- 335 pieces
LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar 2021 – Releases September 1
The Harry Potter 2021 LEGO Calendar is releasing on September 1, 2021. Here's where to grab it:
Give Harry Potter fans the ultimate magical build-up to Christmas with the gift-a-day LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar. Behind each of the 24 doors is a toy to build, play with and display.
- Minifigures including Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Dudley Dursley and Griphook, plus buildable models such as Gringotts’ gold vault. Also includes 2 wizard card tiles.
- Behind door 24 is a colorful spinner which unlocks the excitement of the fun board game printed on the calendar.
- 274 pieces
LEGO Marvel The Avengers Advent 2021 – Releases September 1
The Marvel LEGO Advent Calendar is releasing on September 1, 2021. Here's where to grab it:
Behind each of the calendar’s 24 doors are daily gifts for kids to reveal throughout December’s buildup to Christmas.
- There are 7 LEGO minifigures – Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Thor, Captain Marvel, Thanos and Nick Fury – plus exciting items and amazing accessories from the Marvel Universe that kids will love: a Quinjet, Helicarrier, Spider-Man drone, Avengers Tower and more.
- Behind door 24 is an awesome surprise (clue: It’s one of the most powerful objects in the universe!).
- 298 pieces
LEGO Friends Advent Calendar 2021 – Releases September 1
The LEGO Friends Advent Calendar is releasing on September 1, 2021. Here's where to grab it:
Make a Heartlake City fan’s day this December with the LEGO Friends Advent Calendar. Packed with cute seasonal toys, it will bring LEGO magic to the Christmas countdown and beyond.
- Comes with 5 micro-dolls with a stocking, plus kitten and puppy figures. Buildable winter toys include a sleigh, snowboard and a sled. There’s also a piano and a robot with a remote control.
- This Advent Calendar gift box measures over 9 inches high, 14 inches wide and 2 inches deep
- 370 pieces
LEGO City Calendar 2021 – Releases September 1
The LEGO City Advent Calendar for 2021 is releasing on September 1, 2021. Here's where to grab it:
LEGO City calendars are packed with inspiration, festive excitement and wonderful surprises for kids who love creative play. The buildable toys, LEGO City Adventures TV series characters and accessories included in this calendar can also be combined with existing LEGO toy playsets for even more fun.
- Includes LEGO City Adventures TV series minifigure characters Top Hat Tom, Bob, Betty, Sam Grizzled, Shirley Keeper and Fendrich, plus a buildable Duke DeTain snowman and a snowy city play mat.
- 349 pieces
Frequently asked questions about the LEGO Advent Calendar:
Is the LEGO Advent Calendar different every year? Yes! There are typically 2-4 new sets each year (this year they have LEGO City, LEGO Friends, LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Harry Potter, and LEGO Marvel).
Is it a countdown? It's more of a count up towards Christmas than a countdown – you'll open one “door” each day of December starting with number 1 on December 1st and opening number 24 on Christmas Eve.
What date does advent calendars start? Most 24-day Advent calendars start on December 1st, and go through December 24th. (Though the actual start of the advent season varies by year – for example, it starts 11/29 this year).
Do you start with day 1 or 24? You'll start with number 1 and work your way up through 24.
What is in each LEGO Advent Calendar? Each set comes with 24 surprises, one behind each “door”.
If your kids are LEGO fans, don't miss this cute DIY Lego Tray Table idea. Great for building outside of their rooms!
More deals today:
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.