I am so crazy excited to have sooooo many folks joining me this year using the PPP 2021 Home Planner! This little idea has grown so much since we created it initially two years ago, and I am truly so crazy humbled that YOU are considering joining me this year!
Beginning next Monday (January 4th), we'll do a 5 day Home Challenge, and throughout the month of January I'll highlight caring for our home, families and finances beautifully as we begin the New Year. It may sound totally off as a “Passionate Penny Pincher”, but at least for me, when I care for what I already have, I better manage my finances (and enjoy my life so, so much more!)
We're going to do that together this year.
So, what even is the 2021 Home Planner and Challenge?
I'm so glad you asked!
Basically I created the Home Planner two years ago for busy moms like me who often got overwhelmed with running their homes, managing their finances, and keeping up with all the things on our to-do lists every day. I realized that over and over again I was making the same lists of the same things to-do, and decided that someone just needed to create a planner that had to-do-lists pre-done for me (why on earth hadn't anyone done that before?)
When it occurred tome that we could just make that, I started dreaming up how it would look, what the paper would feel like, and how it would help other women out each day. It took a ton of work, sooooo many hours and oodles of tweaking, but the 2021 Home Planner is pretty close to perfect now.
(Even though I'm the one who made it along with my seriously AMAZING team, I LOVE IT SO MUCH, that I would never live without it now!)
Basically it reminds you to change your sheets, get your workout done, make your bed each day and even shine your kitchen sink.
It just tells you all the things.
HOWEVER . . . if you don't like being told what to do, this planner IS NOT FOR YOU. In fact, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BUY ONE BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SAD AND THAT WILL MAKE ME SAD TOO.
(Also, the planner DOES include reading 1 chapter of the New Testament each week day which just helps to ground me each day and I think will for you too. But if you won't love that and seeing it on your to-do list will bother you at all, please please please check out another planner as there are oodles of other great options out there! If you DO want to dig deeper in the bible this year, consider check out our New Testament Journals too.)
But if you just want someone (or something!) to walk alongside you, give you a tiny bit of direction each day, and cheer you on with the sweetest community, goodness, this is just the planner for you.
Here's everything you need to know as we get started:
- 5 Day Home Challenge begins Monday, January 4th
- I'll do a 20 minute Facebook Live each morning at 9AM Eastern Time encouraging us to work through the daily checklists in the 2021 Home Planner
- I'll also share updates on Instagram throughout the day, as well as in the 2021 Home Planner private Facebook Group
- To join me, order your2021 Home Planner here if you haven't already. YOU DO NOT NEED TO ORDER A HOME PLANNER TO JOIN IN THE FUN, but I promise it will make the challenge and your year go so much more smoothly if you do decide to order!
- We are almost COMPLETELY SOLD OUT of the 2021 Home Planners and won't get any new physical planners in stock this year (so if you skip it, you'll have to wait until 2022 to get a physical copy!) We do have PDF files available as well though, which are a great option if you have a great printer at home.
- My favorite pens are these and these.
- My favorite bible for the New Testament Bible Journal is this one.
- The planner includes stickers, a pocket, a bookmark/ruler and SO MANY CHECKLISTS for every single thing in your home. Read more about everything included and the size of the planner HERE.
The 2021 Home Planner reviews have been completely overwhelming to me this year, and I am so incredibly blessed by each of you who've chosen to join me in this process. If you haven't joined us yet but are looking for a sweet community of like-minded-home-loving-women, this is just for you.
I can't even wait to get started this Monday, and I'm cheering for you!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.