If you like these Hello Dolly Bars, don't forget to click the red “Pin It” button to share with your friends on Pinterest, or “like” it with the blue button to pass the recipe on to your Facebook friends ~ I appreciate it so much!
Hello Dolly Bars Recipe
I'm so excited to share our family's favorite recipe for Hello Dolly Bars with you . . . I just love Holiday baking!
We're doing 12 Days of Christmas Baking series (you can download your free cookbook HERE), where I'll be making and sharing some of my favorite Christmas Treats to eat and gift each day for the next few days. 🙂
Today's Hello Dolly Bars are an absolute winner.
We've made these every Thanksgiving and Christmas for the last fifteen years, and sometimes sneak in an extra batch at New Year's (right before starting those new diet resolutions. . . ) My mother-in-law shared the recipe with me years ago, and now we enjoy them so much during the Holiday season.
Take a peek at my daughter Reagan and me as we made it a few years ago (and goodness, cooking with her when she was little in the kitchen was always an adventure, and hasn't changed much!) It was all she could do back then to hold it together and not gobble down ever last Nestle Toll House Morsel . . . and not much has changed a few years later. 😉
Hello Dolly Bars
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 cups Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels
- 1 cup Nestle Butterscotch Chips
- 2 cups nuts optional, we've never used them but you might enjoy them!
- 1 can Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- additional milk see directions
- Melt margarine and mix in graham cracker crumbs.
- Spread in greased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle next four ingredients in layers (or three if you skip the nuts . . . if you love nuts go for it, if not, skip them!!!)
- Mix milk and enough additional milk to equal 2 cups.
- Drizzle milk mixture over layers.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Cool, and slice into bars . . . heaven!!!
Because my poor family was pitiful in November since I pretty much took a break from cooking after Crocktober (eek!), I decided to try to go ahead and get dinner and dessert done this morning. Here's what I made today alongside the Hello Dolly Bars:
You can see the video of me cooking all these things below:
I'd love for you to join me in 12 days of Christmas Baking, and can't wait to spend this month taking care of our families and friends while we prepare for Christmas! If you're making any yummy recipes this month I'd love for you to share those in the comments!
FREEZER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample of the freezer menus!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.