FREE WORK PLANNER
I'm so excited to share our favorite recipe for Hello Dolly Bars with you. These are SO good and just take a few ingredients. Take a look!
Hello Dolly Bars Recipe
I'm so excited to share our family's favorite recipe for Hello Dolly Bars with you . . . I just love Holiday baking!
We're been doing our 12 Days of Christmas Baking series recently and this is definitely one of the most popular recipes!
You can download this free cookbook too!
These Hello Dolly Bars are ALWAYS an absolute winner.
We've made them every Thanksgiving and Christmas for the last fifteen years, and sometimes will sneak in an extra batch at New Year's (right before starting those new diet resolutions. . . ) My mother-in-law shared the recipe with me years ago, and now we enjoy them so much during the Holiday season.
- graham cracker crumbs
- semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels
- butterscotch chips
- nuts (optional)
- sweetened condensed milk
- extra milk (as needed per instructions)
It was all she could do back then to hold it together and not gobble down ever last Nestle Toll House Morsel . . . and not much has changed a few years later. 😉
Hello Dolly Bars
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 cups Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels
- 1 cup Nestle Butterscotch Chips
- 2 cups nuts optional, we've never used them but you might enjoy them!
- 1 can Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- additional milk see directions
- Melt margarine and mix in graham cracker crumbs.
- Spread in greased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle next four ingredients in layers (or three if you skip the nuts . . . if you love nuts go for it, if not, skip them!!!)
- Mix milk and enough additional milk to equal 2 cups.
- Drizzle milk mixture over layers.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Cool, and slice into bars . . . heaven!!!
Here are some other treats you may enjoy: