Do NOT miss this delicious hashbrown casserole recipe. It is SO good and has a yummy Ritz Cracker topping. Perfect for any meal!
Hashbrown Casserole Recipe – The Perfect Dish!
Every year for Easter Sunday, I make this Hashbrown Casserole along with some other yummy dishes for our Easter Menu Plan. This cheesy hashbrown dish is SO GOOD and the whole family loves it. The secret is in the topping – crushed Ritz crackers!
This hash brown casserole uses frozen hash browns so you don't have to worry about the potatoes browning. This is such a popular recipe and is an easy potato casserole to make up in advance. Everyone seems to love this recipe!
🍴TIP: This delicious casserole is also included in our Celebration Menu Planning Made Easy Set!
This can be used as a side dish with a dinner or can easily be a casserole dish that you serve as a brunch. It is ready to bake in just a few minutes after you put all the ingredients together and then bakes uncovered for about 30 – 45 minutes in a preheated oven.
Ingredients for this Easter Casserole:
- 2 lb bag shredded hashbrowns
- 1 1/2 stick margarine (1 stick for the casserole; 1/2 stick for the topping)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers (crushed – for the topping)
You'll want to mix together hashbrown casserole ingredients in large bowl and transfer to 9 x 13 pan, and then make your Ritz Cracker topping with melted butter. This will bake for about 30 minutes to 45 minutes uncovered (it always seems to take mine 40 minutes – just check your center to make sure they are cooked through). Your cheesy potato dish will be ready to enjoyed by all in no time!
- 2 lb Shredded Hashbrowns You can use cubed if that's all you have on hand!
- 1 Stick Margarine
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Onion
- 1/2 Stick Margarine
- 1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers Crushed
- Mix together casserole ingredients in a large bowl
- Transfer mixture to 9 x 13 pan
- Prepare topping
- Top casserole with Ritz cracker topping and bake at 350 Degrees for 30 - 40 minutes
- Melt margarine in microwave, and then mix with the crushed Ritz crackers
Looking for more yummy meals like this Hash Brown Casserole?
Be sure to check out our Celebration Menu Planning Made Easy Set.
These plans include AMAZING recipes and a dry erasable grocery list for each week! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to grab this crockpot meatballs recipe on a card or to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.