FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
This easy breakfast pizza takes about 5 minutes to make and is lower in carbs too. Try this breakfast pizza recipe – you'll love it!
Egg Crust Breakfast Pizza – SO Easy and Quick to Make
If you have been looking for an easy breakfast pizza recipe that's good for you AND easy to make? This is the one for you!
This breakfast pizza is from our low cal menu planning box (week 11), and oh my word it is simply so good. In the summertime it's so simple to stray from menu planning, but every single time I take just a few minutes to plan at the beginning of the week dinner in our home is a wee bit easier.
If you're struggling with making good food this summer, be sure to start each week with a menu plan in place! It truly does help so much.
The best part? This Egg Crust Breakfast Pizza has a whopping 3 net carbs and only 195 calories when we calculated it in my fitness pal, and it is packed FULL of plain-old-healthy-and-yummy goodness.
Add in all the veggies you want and go to town with this one ~ and make a healthy breakfast pizza at home in under 5 minutes flat.
I LOVE THAT. 🥰
Here's the recipe if you need a fast and super filling meal too!
- 2 Large Eggs, beaten well
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 4 Grape tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 Slices Turkey pepperoni, cut in half
- 8 Black olives, thinly sliced
- 1 oz Mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 tsp Everything bagel seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Dried oregano
any other toppings ~ I added mushrooms, canadian bacon and spinach to mine ~ tweak it with your family's favorite toppings!
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Add olive oil to an omelet or small non-stick, oven-safe skillet. Heat over medium heat until pan starts to get hot.
- Add eggs, season with everything bagel seasoning and oregano, and cook until eggs start to set on bottom, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the eggs with half of the tomatoes, pepperoni, olives and mozzarella. Repeat with a second layer ending with the cheese.
- Cover pan and cook until eggs are mostly set and cheese is starting to melt, about 3-4 minutes.
- Put pan under broiler and cook until cheese is melted and the top is starting to brown, about 2-3 minutes.
If you're looking for some seriously delicious new low cal recipes, seriously think about the low cal menu planning box. Forty of the recipes have 15 or fewer net carbs, and all 72 recipes (including 12 desserts!) have less than 500 calories per serving.
We use this more than any other menu plans for dinner most nights (because I love that they're delicious, and good for you too!)
Head on over HERE to snag yours and try out making this breakfast pizza if you need a few new dinner ideas ~ I know you will love this one if you're looking for new yummy recipes to try too.
Looking for more low cal recipes? Here you go!
- Trail Mix Cookies
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Bowls
- Excellent Eggs Florentine
- Copy Cat Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Enchilada Style Stuffed Zucchini
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.