Looking for Easter Cricut Ideas for decorating? Give this darling vinyl sign a try. You customize the color and size – perfect for any decor!
Easter Cricut Ideas for Decorating
Hey guys, it's Cheree! I've got another super-duper easy beginner Cricut craft for y'all.
I found this design in Cricut Access, and this little canvas on clearance at Target for $.44. I was also able to grab some Cricut sticker paper on clearance there as well, so I knew I wanted to use those supplies for my next Cricut creation.
With Easter coming up I thought a cute sign would be fun so when I found this design it was just perfect. In case y'all didn't realize it, I say y'all A LOT, ha!
So this fits in perfectly in this southern gal's house! ❤️
If you're new to Cricut, don't miss these easy beginner Cricut projects – as well as how to get the best deal on a bundle and get started with Cricut design space and Cricut access.
- cricut explore air 2
- small canvas (mine's a 6×6-inch)
- white paint and paint brush
- cricut sticker paper
Here's how to make this Vinyl Sign:
- Paint the canvas white and let dry completely. Overnight is best.
- In Cricut Design Space, using Cricut Access, search in Images for “He Is Risen Y'all” and copy that onto your canvas. Adjust the sizing to fit your canvas board and size of the sticker paper.
- Add sticker paper to the sticky mat. Choose custom setting and choose stickers.
- Run the sticker paper through the Cricut following the prompts.
- Using the weeding tool, carefully remove the sticker paper from the sticky mat.
- Immediately place the sticker words onto the painted canvas.
That's it, so so simple and easy but super cute too! 🙂
If you're looking for some more Cricut Projects, be sure to check our full post of easy beginner Cricut ideas!