This Kit Kat Dessert is SO cute! Adding in the Bunny is fun for the kids and perfect for Easter – also it is SO easy to make. Find out how!
Easter Bunny Kit-Kat Dessert
This Kit Kat Dessert is the easiest Easter cake to make, and we have had such fun when we make it!
**For more Easter recipes, check out this Printable Easter Menu Plan – it's full of Easter Meal Ideas and has a grocery list!**
This kid-friendly Easy Easter Kit-Kat Cake takes hardly any skills.
You'll want to start with a round layer cake you bake from a mix and then frost it. You could of course make your own cake and frosting, but to keep this quick and easy, we used the store bought. Feel free to mix up the flavors too – it doesn't have to be chocolate for this Kit Kat Dessert!
Next, stick Kit Kats to the side of the cake and tie a pretty ribbon around them to keep everything in its place.
Finally, pour Cadbury Mini Eggs (or M&Ms) on top, nestle a chocolate Easter Bunny in the middle and you're ready to serve!
If you're bringing this to an event, it would travel well in a Cake caddy like this one – but you'll just want to save the Bunny for last.
SO easy to make!
Easy Easter Bunny Kit-Kat Dessert
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 Cans Chocolate Frosting
- 10 - 12 Sticks Kit Kat Bars
- 1 Bag Cadbury Mini Eggs or Easter M&M's
- 1 Chocolate Bunny Hollow Bunnies will stand better
- 1 Ribbon For keeping kit kats in place on cake
- Bake the cake using two round pans, according to box instructions
- Once the cakes have cooled, frost the top of one cake and place the second cake on top of it.
- Now, cover both the top and sides of the layer cake with the frosting (Be generous as this is what will help the candy stick!)
- Break the Kit Kats into individual sticks and completely cover the sides of the cake
- Wrap a pretty ribbon around the cake and tie gently to help keep all the Kit Kats in place
- Place the chocolate bunny on the center of the cake top
- Surround the bunny with Cadbury Mini Eggs or M&M's
Here's a peek at my daughter Caroline and me making it a few years ago. I hope you enjoy a wonderful Easter this year, and are able to spend it with a few folks you love!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.