Dollar Tree Vases
Looking for an easy Dollar Tree Vase idea that looks amazing but is still pretty penny-pinched?
Then this idea is just for you.
I absolutely love Dollar Tree Vases because they always have a great selection, they're easy to find, and, well, they're a DOLLAR. 🙂
But, I never want my vases to “look” like just a dollar, so this magic trick fixes that right up!
While the Dollar Tree has oodles of great vases usually in stock, my absolute favorite Dollar Tree vase is a tall slender shape like the one I used HERE as well as the water pitchers that I've used before too.
(You can even use Dollar Tree mason jars, salt shakers, or vinegar jars in the housewares department as vases too.)
Here's all you need for this simple project:
- Dollar Tree vase
- a few lemons
- hydrangea or other flower either from the grocery store or cut from your yard
- a gallon plastic bag
(This picture is super grainy from Instagram ~ see exactly how I did it by clicking this post right over HERE)
And here's what you need to do . . .
- Slice lemons in thin slices.
- Put gallon bag inside vase and fill with water (by putting the water in the bag first, you'll easily keep the lemons in place as you work).
- Place lemon slices all over vase starting at bottom and working your way up.
- Fill vase with flowers and enjoy!
There are so many great ways to use vases from the Dollar Tree, so if you're looking for an easy (frugal!) way to fluff up your home right now this is an easy one that won't break the bank.
And if you're looking for more Dollar Tree ideas, here are a few more of my favorites:
- Dollar Tree Thanksgiving Table Decor
- Dollar Tree Gifts to Give
- Best Cookie Jar Ever
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree
- Pom Pom Gift Wrap
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree & Tiny Christmas Home Tour
- $3 Dollar Tree Christmas Wreaths
- $6 Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Hand Print Christmas Tree Skirt
- 7 Stores You Need to Shop When Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Cinnamon Ornaments
- 25 Days of Dollar Tree Projects
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous “Fluff Up” hom projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.