Need an easy Thanksgiving Centerpiece? Here's all you need:
- Glass Jar from Dollar Tree $1
- Twine from Dollar Tree $1
- Glue gun and lots of glue gun sticks
Before . . .
After . . .
Looking for more Dollar Tree DIY?
- Dollar Tree Gifts to Give
- Best Cookie Jar Ever
- 33 Deals You Need to Buy at the Dollar Tree (the Christmas edition)
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree
- Pom Pom Gift Wrap
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree & Tiny Christmas Home Tour
- $3 Dollar Tree Christmas Wreaths
- $6 Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Hand Print Christmas Tree Skirt
- 7 Stores You Need to Shop When Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Cinnamon Ornaments
- 25 Days of Dollar Tree Projects
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.