Don't miss out on this DARLING Dollar Tree Thanksgiving Table Decor this year. This is a fantastic way to fluff up your home for the Holidays!
Dollar Tree Thanksgiving Table Decor – Perfect to Fluff Up for the Holidays!
I love fluffing my home up for Fall, and can hardly wait to get the table set for Thanksgiving each year.
Several years ago, we hosted for the first time (some of y'all may remember my father-in-law passed away fairly recently in the Spring and this was the first year we wouldn't be at my in-law's house), so this was a bittersweet year as we began to prepare.
I do love getting ready for Thanksgiving, so I was thrilled when I visited the Dollar Tree and found some amazing items to use for our table.
These items might not be exact this year and aren't *quite* yet in stores – but generally the same type of items can be found each year.
Besides the candle holders we used to make these cute Fall centerpieces – I picked up crisp white dishes, pretty goblets and these darling glass mugs.
(I SERIOUSLY LOVE THOSE.)
I love that you can also order a set of four white plates for only $4 at DollarTree.com. (Choose from a few super cute varieties, like a beaded pattern, and one with a gold rim.)
I found nearly everything I needed for extra company, at just $1 per piece!
I spent a little time scrolling through Pinterest and gathering ideas. I knew I wanted a clean-looking table scape that allowed plenty of room for all the yummy Thanksgiving dishes we'll have setting out.
(I also didn't want the centerpiece to be too fussy.)
When all was said and done I was able to pull together a Thanksgiving table using only Dollar Tree items and a few odds and ends I had lying about. The total cost of everything you see was under $25! (Except the silverware, which I already owned ~ success!)
Here's what I used for my Dollar Tree Thanksgiving table decor:
- White Plates – $1
- Glass Goblets – $1
- Glass Mugs – $1 *I just LOVE these, they're so darling! I think they could make great teacher gifts too….
- Glass Carafes – $1 (to hold the wheat stalks)
- Burlap Mini Pumpkins – $1
- Gold Ribbon – $1
- White Wrapping Paper – $1
- Brown Paper Roll – $1 (In packing aisle)
- I used a sharpie to write the Thanksgiving hymn “We Gather Together”
- I use pumpkins I already had on display, as well as greenery from my yard (eucalyptus or boxwood would work great!) The wheat stalks I already owned as well – I just repurposed them temporarily 😉
Here are just a couple of deals you can snag without leaving the house once they stock online…
- White plates (Beaded, Gold Rim or Plain) 4 for $4
- Gold or Silver Chargers – 4 for $4
- Glass Mugs or Goblets – 4 for $4
- Bowls that match each plate design – 4 for $4
I’m so happy with how pretty and simple it is – and I like that it's a little sentimental too!
Have you done any fluffing up in your home lately? I’d love to hear about it in the comments section ~ leave a comment to share. (I love hearing from you!)
This Dollar Tree Thanksgiving table decor was sponsored by Dollar Tree – but all opinions are 100% my own (goodness, I really do just love the Dollar Tree!) 🙂
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.