Our annual CROCKTOBER CHALLENGE is here ~ and I can't even wait!
Crock-tober (um, Crock-tember?) is just 3 days away, but the weather is finally cooperating with fall and I am soooo ready to get started!
Starting TODAY (October 14th), I'm challenging you to join me and make dinner in Mrs. Potts (aka your crockpot or slow cooker) every single day Monday-Friday for 4 straight weeks making slow cooker meals each day. We'll be using the Slow Cooker Meal Plans from our brand new Meal Planning Made Easy set ~ you can either get the PDF or the recipe tin right over HERE to join in.
Note: the challenge is for four weeks, but the menu plans are for a whopping TWELVE WEEKS OF MEALS ~ just $1.24 per week!
I just popped everything I needed into Mrs. Potts to make Slow Cooker Parmesan (THIS ONE IS SO GOOD), and dinner is done.
I'll be live on the main Passionate Penny Pincher Facebook Page each morning making dinner with you between 8 and 9:30 AM Eastern Time each day. (I'm shooting for 9AM Eastern time most days, but have to be a little flexible because of my family's schedule!)
Remember you can always watch the replays on Facebook later in the day as well if you miss me in the morning, and we'll also post all of the Crocktober videos updated right over HERE on Youtube too.
Here's what's on the menu plan for our Crocktober (we'll be following along with weeks 1-4 from our brand new Menu Planning Made Easy PDFs ~you can snag yours here + get 8 more weeks of menu plans too!)
WEEK ONE STARTING 10/14/19
- Monday 10/14/19 – slow cooker chicken parmesan
- Tuesday 10/15/19 – slow cooker tortellini soup
- Wednesday 10/16/19 – slow cooker chicken enchiladas
- Thursday 10/17/19 – slow cooker barbecue ribs
- Friday 10/18/19 – slow cooker breakfast casserole
WEEK TWO STARTING 10/21/19
- Monday 10/21/19 – slow cooker ravioli lasagna
- Tuesday 10/22/19 – slow cooker chicken pot pie
- Wednesday 10/23/19 – slow cooker ham & cheese melts
- Thursday 10/24/19 – slow cooker white chicken chili
- Friday 10/25/19 – slow cooker chicken nachos
WEEK THREE STARTING 10/28/19
- Monday 10/28/19 – slow cooker french dip sliders
- Tuesday 10/29/19 – slow cooker buffalo chicken lettuce wraps
- Wednesday 10/30/19 – slow cooker vegetable beef & barley stew
- Thursday 10/31/19 – slow cooker chicken cordon bleu
- Friday 10/01/19 – slow cooker meat lovers chili
WEEK THREE STARTING 11/4/19 (we'll just call it Crock-ember) 🙂
- Monday 11/4/19 – slow cooker taco lasagna
- Tuesday 11/5/19 – slow cooker balsamic glazed pork loin
- Wednesday 11/6/19 – slow cooker cashew chicken
- Thursday 11/7/19 – slow cooker open faced sirloin sandwiches
- Friday 11/8/19 – slow cooker buffalo chicken chili
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long! Go HERE to download your menu plans, and leave a comment if you have any questions at all. I'm cheering for you!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.