Quickest Friday Fluff Up ever.
I bought these . . .
- Dollar Tree glass candle holders & candles
- Dollar Tree ornaments
- Dollar Tree peppermints and candy cane sticks
- Ribbon from Michael's (look for their adhesive trim for $1 in their $1.50 bins)
- Lots of glue sticks
And did this . . .
More Dollar Tree ideas coming next week! 🙂
Looking for more Christmas fun at the Dollar Tree?
- 33 Deals You Need to Buy at the Dollar Tree (the Christmas edition)
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree
- Pom Pom Gift Wrap
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree & Tiny Christmas Home Tour
- $3 Dollar Tree Christmas Wreaths
- $6 Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Hand Print Christmas Tree Skirt
- 7 Stores You Need to Shop When Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Cinnamon Ornaments
- 25 Days of Dollar Tree Projects
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See more previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
Interact with 353K+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!
FREEZER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample of the freezer menus!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.