If you love buffalo chicken flavors, DO NOT MISS these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. It's made in the slow cooker, easy to make and so good!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps – SO SO GOOD!
If you're looking for a comfy meal to make in your slow cooker but that also has some goodness to it, you do NOT want to miss out on trying these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps! They're made in the crockpot and take minimal effort to put together, so they're PERFECT for a busy night! It's also a fun one that you could easily do for lunch or dinner.
🍴MENU TIP: This buffalo chicken lettuce wraps recipe can also be found in week 3 of our Slow Cooker Menu Planning Made Easy set!
If you struggle with getting dinner done, this one is just for you.
Ingredients needed for Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- chicken breasts
- chicken broth (low-sodium if you can find it!)
- buffalo wing sauce
- bibb or iceburg lettuce leaves
- shredded carrots
- blue, feta, or goat cheese crumbles
- ranch or blue cheese dressing
Here's how to make Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
You'll want to start by placing your chicken, celery, onion, garlic, and chicken broth into the slow cooker. Cook low and slow for 6 hours.
Then, remove your chicken from the slow cooker and shred. Drain your cooking liquid, but reserve 1/2 cup (be sure to discard any solids in the liquid).
Next, toss your chicken with the reserved 1/2 cup of cooking liquids and then return to the slow cooker. Mix in your wing sauce and cook on low for another 30 minutes.
To assemble your lettuce wraps, just fill the lettuce leaves with the chicken mixture and add how ever much extra celery, carrots, and dressing that you'd like!
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Stalk Celery Cut in half
- 1/2 Onion Sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 1/2 Cups Low-sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Bibb or Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- 3 Stalks Celery Chopped
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- Feta, Blue, or Goat Cheese Crumbled
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
Cooking the Chicken
- Place chicken, celery, onion, garlic, and chicken broth in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred.
- Drain cooking liquid, reserving 1/2 cup; discard solids.
- Toss chicken with reserved 1/2 cup broth.
- Return to slow cooker and mix in wing sauce.
- Cover and cook on low 30 more minutes.
Assembling the Wraps
- Fill lettuce leaves with chicken mixture and top with desired amount of celery, carrots, cheese, and dressing.
You can get this buffalo chicken lettuce wraps recipe as well as 59 other dinner recipes (and 12 desserts!) in our Slow Cooker Menu Planning Made Easy Set. It's full of delicious recipes AND you get access to our tips and tricks Facebook group too with a purchase.