If you love one dish recipes, try this One Pan Asian Steak Marinade with Veggies. It's the perfect meal for Summer with easy clean up too!
Asian Steak Marinade with Veggies
All those Asian flavors you know and love come together in this sheet pan recipe and we aren't sad about it! Give me a 1 pan meal any day of the week and I'll offer to do the dishes. 🙂
🍴 Menu Planning Note: You can also find this recipe in Week 7 of our Low Calorie Menu Planning Made Easy Recipe Box!
Ingredients for Asian Steak Marinade with Veggies:
- flat iron steak
- sesame oil
- broccoli florets
- red peppers (bell peppers), thinly sliced
- sesame oil
- low-sodium soy sauce
- ginger, minced
- cloves garlic, minced
How to Make Asian Steak Marinade:
The first thing you do is combine the Asian Steak marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour half of the marinade over the flat iron steak and marinate the steak in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes. Save the remaining marinade for later.
Preheat broiler with the oven rack in the top position. You'll also place the baking sheet in the oven while preheating.
Next, sprinkle steak with salt and pepper and carefully remove the hot baking sheet from the oven. Drizzle the steak with 1 tablespoon olive oil and add the steak to the pan. Broil about 10 minutes watching so the steak doesn't burn.
Meanwhile, toss those veggies with the remaining Asian Steak Marinade. Remove baking sheet from oven; flip steak.
Scatter vegetables around the steak on the baking sheet.
Broil for 5 minutes. Using the high heat really locks in the flavor!
Remove from heat and place the steak to a cutting board and let stand 5 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain.
Return baking sheet to oven and continue broiling the veggies another 5 minutes or until slightly charred.
Serve the vegetables alongside the steak or toss them all back together again to serve and you've got one pan Asian Steak Marinade with Veggies DONE. So, so yummy!! 🙂
One Pan Asian Steak and Veggies
- 1 ½ lb flat iron steak
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- ½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps honey
- 2 tsps ginger, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- In a small bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Place steak into a large zip-top bag and pour half of the marinade over it. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Reserve remaining marinade.
- Preheat broiler with oven rack in top position. Place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven while preheating.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Carefully remove hot baking sheet from oven. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; add steak, and broil for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss remaining marinade with vegetables. Remove baking sheet from oven; flip steak. Scatter vegetables around the steak on the baking sheet.
- Broil for 5 minutes. Remove steak to a cutting board leaving it to stand 5 minutes. Return baking sheet to oven. Broil vegetables 5 minutes or until slightly charred.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain. Serve vegetables alongside steak.
Looking for more delicious meals like this Asian Steak Marinade?
This recipe is from week seven of our low calorie menu plans. You'll get this meal and 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)!
You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other people using these same meals. It's a great place to get ideas for side items, as well as tips and tricks for the recipes.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet!
It's the only menu plan that ships all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you. You don't have to download anything or try to hunt down a recipe on your phone ever again!
Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
If you liked this Asian Steak Marinade, here are some more family friendly recipes to enjoy!