Check out the newest Amazon Coupon Codes – these are working now! Don't EVER pay full price at Amazon without checking for a promo code first!
New Amazon Coupon Codes!
For a limited time, Amazon is offering $15 off your $50 purchase of select personal care items – including shampoo, facial wipes, bodywash, lotions and more!
*Amazon Promo Code Tip* – Add them to your cart as a one-time purchase FIRST, then click the little subscribe & save links for all the items when you head to checkout.
Women's Deal Idea:
- Total = $52.73
- Add all items as ONE-TIME purchases to your cart
- Head to checkout and check the Subscribe & Save button to save an extra 5-15% (you can cancel your subscriptions any time after it ships)
- Get $15 OFF $50 Purchase purchase
- Total = $35.10 shipped for all 3 items!
That's a great deal on these household items and will keep you stocked for a long time!
Check out even more qualifying household items here!
Current Amazon Codes 2022
I love shopping on Amazon – but being frugal I love to find a good promo code. There are almost ALWAYS a few Amazon coupon codes floating around – so if you're not sure, bookmark this post so you can check before making a purchase. Amazon Coupon Codes change regularly, so always check right here to see which codes are available before you buy!
Here's a list of the best coupon codes on Amazon right this minute – though there are many more than this. See how to find the others below 🙂
- $10 off $40 beauty & personal care items (no code needed)
- $10 OFF $20 Amazon Locker Pickup Order
- FREE Amazon Baby Registry Box
- and many more here!
It's worth noting that some Amazon eCoupons do NOT show up unless you un-check the Subscribe & Save Box.
How To Find Amazon Coupon Codes
Here's how to easily find an Amazon Coupon Code on any item you're looking for:
1. Start HERE
2. The FASTEST way to see if there's a coupon on a brand you want to buy is to search the brand's name on the top right.
3. If you're more curious about what coupons are out there – look at the left hand side of the page to see coupon categories.
4. Pick what category you're looking for & any other filters you'd like (Most Popular, Subscribe & Save, Prime Pantry)
(I usually start by choosing Amazon Subscribe and Save, because I regularly purchase pantry staples from Amazon. Right now there's a coupon for 20% off Pantene which makes it significantly cheaper than I can find at Walmart or my local grocery store. I snatched that one right up since my girls love Pantene!)
5. If you're like me, always check Amazon Grocery & Gourmet, as we can always use food coupons at our house.
6. You can “sort” by Discount Percentage to see the highest discounts. For example, right now there's an $8 off coupon for Chaldo Cup Coffee ~ now, that's pretty expensive coffee for me (the KCups even after the $8 off coupon are still 67¢ ~ yikes!) but, sometimes they offer crazy good deals there!
TIP: MAKE SURE the item with the Amazon Promo Code is still a legitimately good price. A lot of them are (we'll always keep the most current and BEST deals below here!), but some of them just aren't. Be sure to always do the math to find the VERY best prices, and if you're not sure of a good price, scroll down to see what we include (because I never want you to pay too much!)
(Note: because of the current pandemic craziness there aren't quite as many Amazon Coupon Codes available on some of things I regularly buy as Amazon is keeping up with a bajillion orders. But, keep checking back in because you never know what you'll find!)
How To Apply Coupon Codes on Amazon
Once you've got your coupon code, you'll have two options to add this to your cart to save. The code will either be applied immediately (if it's an Amazon promo) or if you have an actual alphabetical code, you'll place it into your cart at checkout.
As you go through to review your order, you can enter your promo code next to your payment method. Once you enter your promo code, hit apply, and then your discount will be applied to your cart.
Amazon Codes or Credits
While not quite a coupon – you can earn Amazon promotional credits a couple ways. As new promo credits pop up – we'll add them here!
No Rush Shipping Credit:
Another way to save on Amazon other than with an Amazon Coupon Code is by choosing no-rush shipping when you're not in a hurry, and you'll earn a $1.50 digital credit (will apply to orders of $3.01 or more). You can use that credit for renting movies, buying eBooks and apps, and more!
Amazon Book Coupon
Ever so often – around Prime Day or Black Friday or other occasions – we get to see an Amazon Coupon Code for Books.
Sometimes these are Buy 2 Get 1 FREE and sometimes it's 30% OFF a book order. It's an excellent time to stock up on books for gifting or others you've wanted for yourself.
Love Amazon? Don't miss my list of 16 items you should be buying on Amazon.
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
See more Amazon Deals, and remember when you subscribe and save to 5 or more items in one month, you’ll also save an additional 15% on all of your subscribe and save purchases.
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.