FREE WORK PLANNER
Check out the newest Amazon Coupon Codes – these are working now! Don't EVER pay full price without checking for an Amazon promo code first!
Amazon Coupon Tip
Did you know this?? Check out this simple AMAZON SHOPPING TIP!
Ever wondered if you could ship Amazon items to multiple people during a threshold promotion (like this spend $50, get 20% off) and still get the discount?? Well you can – and it's super easy to do!
For instance, if you want to send K-Cups to one college kid, school supplies to another, and office supplies to yourself to get the total up to $50 for the discount – you can!
You can even choose gift wrapping and write a personal gift message for each item if you want!
Here's what you need to do:
1. Add all of the qualifying promo items you want to your cart and head to checkout.
2. On the checkout page, click “Change” for the shipping address.
3. Under the address options, click the “Shipping to more than one address” link (pictured above).
4. Select the different addresses of where you want to ship the items.
5. Click the yellow “Use these addresses” button to save your selections.
6. You can also choose to subscribe to the items for an extra 5-15% off after selecting the addresses. The threshold discount will also be applied!
7. Now sit back and enjoy all of the items being shipped where you need them to go!
Did you know this tip already?? I wish I would have known it sooner!
New Amazon Coupons
Looking for a new Amazon coupon? For a limited time, you can score 20% off your $50 purchase of select school supplies and everyday essentials – including K-Cups, trash bags, snacks, pens, & more!
Go HERE to start shopping…or keep reading for other Amazon coupons right now!
Current Amazon Codes 2023
I love shopping on Amazon – but being frugal I love to find a good promo code. There are almost ALWAYS a few Amazon coupon codes floating around – so if you're not sure, bookmark this post so you can check before making a purchase. Amazon Coupon Codes change regularly, so always check right here to see which codes are available before you buy!
Here is a list of the best coupon codes on Amazon right this minute!
It's worth noting that select Amazon eCoupons do NOT show up unless you un-check the Subscribe & Save Box.
How To Find Amazon Coupon Codes
Here's how to easily find an Amazon Coupon Code on any item you're looking for:
- Start HERE.
- The FASTEST way to see if there's a coupon on a brand you want to buy is to search the brand's name on the top right.
- If you're more curious about what coupons are out there – look at the left hand side of the page to see coupon categories.
- Pick what category you're looking for & any other filters you'd like (Most Popular, Subscribe & Save, Prime Pantry).
- (I usually start by choosing Amazon Subscribe and Save, because I regularly purchase pantry staples from Amazon. Right now there's a coupon for 20% off Pantene which makes it significantly cheaper than I can find at Walmart or my local grocery store. I snatched that one right up since my girls love Pantene!)
- If you're like me, always check Amazon Grocery & Gourmet, as we can always use food coupons at our house.
- You can “sort” by Discount Percentage to see the highest discounts. For example, right now there's an $8 off coupon for Chaldo Cup Coffee ~ now, that's pretty expensive coffee for me (the KCups even after the $8 off coupon are still 67¢ ~ yikes!) but, sometimes they offer crazy good deals there!
TIP: MAKE SURE the item with the Amazon Promo Code is still a legitimately good price. A lot of them are (we'll always keep the most current and BEST deals below here!), but some of them just aren't. Be sure to always do the math to find the VERY best prices, and if you're not sure of a good price, scroll down to see what we include (because I never want you to pay too much!)
How To Apply Coupon Codes on Amazon
Once you've got your coupon code, you'll have two options to add this to your cart to save. The code will either be applied immediately (if it's an Amazon promo) or if you have an actual alphabetical code, you'll place it into your cart at checkout.
As you go through to review your order, you can enter your promo code next to your payment method. Once you enter your promo code, hit apply, and then your discount will be applied to your cart.
Amazon Codes or Credits
While not quite a coupon – you can earn Amazon promotional credits a couple ways. As new promo credits pop up – we'll add them here!
No Rush Shipping Credit:
Another way to save on Amazon other than with an Amazon Coupon Code is by choosing no-rush shipping when you're not in a hurry, and you'll earn a $1.50 digital credit (will apply to orders of $3.01 or more). You can use that credit for renting movies, buying eBooks and apps, and more!
Amazon Book Coupon
Ever so often – around Prime Day or Black Friday or other occasions – we get to see an Amazon Coupon Code for Books.
Sometimes these are Buy 2 Get 1 FREE and sometimes it's 30% OFF a book order. It's an excellent time to stock up on books for gifting or others you've wanted for yourself.
Love Amazon? Don't miss my list of 16 items you should be buying on Amazon.
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
See more Amazon Deals, and remember when you subscribe and save to 5 or more items in one month, you’ll also save an additional 15% on all of your subscribe and save purchases.