Check out the newest Amazon Coupon Codes – these are working now! Don't EVER pay full price at Amazon without checking for a code first!
New Amazon Coupon Codes
I love shopping on Amazon – but being frugal I love to find a good promo code. There are almost ALWAYS a few Amazon coupon codes floating around – so if you're not sure, bookmark this post so you can check before making a purchase. Amazon Coupon Codes change regularly, but before you shop, always check right here to see which codes are available before you buy!
Current Amazon Promo Codes 2020
Here's a list of the best coupon codes on Amazon right this minute – though there are many more than this. See how to find the others below 🙂
- $5 off 3 Beauty Products (Scenario below)
- $20 off $100 Baby Purchase
- $10 OFF Whole Foods Purchase of $50 with code SAVE10WF
- $10 OFF Your 1st Prime Pantry Purchase of $50 with code 10 BACK
- 40% OFF 1st Order of Wag Dog or Cat Food
- and many more here!
It's worth noting that some Amazon eCoupons do NOT show up unless you un-check the Subscribe & Save Box.
Amazon Coupon Scenarios
The $5 off 3 Coupon is one of our favorites – easy way to restock on deodorant, toothbrushes, shampoo and more!
- Oral-B Toothbrush 4ct – $4.99
- Dove Dry Shampoo – $4.88
- Dove Men + Care Deodorant Stick – $3.88
- Minus $5 off 3
- Click Subscribe & Save at checkout to save 5% – 10%
- Makes it as low as $6.98 – or $2.32 per item!
One of our favorite Amazon Coupon Codes is always the high value savings on baby items. We all know they're expensive, so it's awesome to be able to take advantage of a $20 off $100 Baby Items coupon when it comes around. Think ahead even a little bit to stock up for baby showers through the year, or consider donating to a shelter in need.
How To Find Amazon Coupons
Here's how to easily find an Amazon Coupon Code on any item you're looking for:
1. Start HERE
2. The FASTEST way to see if there's a coupon on a brand you want to buy is to search the brand's name on the top right.
3. If you're more curious about what coupons are out there – look at the left hand side of the page to see coupon categories.
4. Pick what category you're looking for & any other filters you'd like (Most Popular, Subscribe & Save, Prime Pantry)
(I usually start by choosing Amazon Subscribe and Save, because I regularly purchase pantry staples from Amazon. Right now there's a coupon for 20% off Pantene which makes it significantly cheaper than I can find at Walmart or my local grocery store. I snatched that one right up since my girls love Pantene!)
5. If you're like me, always check Amazon Grocery & Gourmet, as we can always use food coupons at our house.
6. You can “sort” by Discount Percentage to see the highest discounts. For example, right now there's an $8 off coupon for Chaldo Cup Coffee ~ now, that's pretty expensive coffee for me (the KCups even after the $8 off coupon are still 67¢ ~ yikes!) but, sometimes they offer crazy good deals there!
TIP: MAKE SURE the item with the Amazon Coupon Code is still a legitimately good price. A lot of them are (we'll always keep the most current and BEST deals below here!), but some of them just aren't. Be sure to always do the math to find the VERY best prices, and if you're not sure of a good price, scroll down to see what we include (because I never want you to pay too much!)
(Note: because of the current pandemic craziness there aren't quite as many Amazon Coupon Codes available on some of things I regularly buy as Amazon is keeping up with a bajillion orders. But, keep checking back in because you never know what you'll find!)
Amazon Promotional Credits
While not quite a coupon – you can earn Amazon promotional credits a couple ways. As new promo credits pop up – we'll add them here!
$4 Video Credit
Right now you can earn a $4 Amazon Prime video rental credit when you purchase 2 Select Pepsico Snacks.
- Purchase any two snacks and/or drinks listed below in a single order.
- Receive a promo credit confirmation email after both items have shipped.
- Credit will be applied to your next Prime Video rental or purchase.
No Rush Shipping Credit:
Another way to save on Amazon other than with an Amazon Coupon Code is by choosing no-rush shipping when you're not in a hurry, and you'll earn a $1.50 digital credit (will apply to orders of $3.01 or more). You can use that credit for renting movies, buying eBooks and apps, and more!
Amazon Book Coupon
Ever so often – around Prime Day or Black Friday or other occasions – we get to see an Amazon Coupon Code for Books.
Sometimes these are Buy 2 Get 1 FREE and sometimes it's 30% OFF a book order. It's an excellent time to stock up on books for gifting or others you've wanted for yourself.
Love Amazon? Don't miss my list of 16 items you should be buying on Amazon.
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
See more Amazon Deals, and remember when you subscribe and save to 5 or more items in one month, you’ll also save an additional 15% on all of your subscribe and save purchases.
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.