FREE WORK PLANNER
Do you use bookmarks on your computer? If not, you will love them as they'll help you to easily access the websites and pages you love most every day!
So, what are bookmarks? Bookmarks are pages you can add to your browser (I'm sure they work in Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer – let me know if I'm missing any), and they'll allow you to essentially “tape” that page to the top of your browser so you can find it when you need it again.
The kinds of pages I love to bookmark are the ones that I use frequently – including Coupons.com, the coupon database, Amazon, PPP Facebook page, my email accounts, my Feedly feed, PPP posts that are set in drafts, and (of course) Passionate Penny Pincher. 😉 It saves me a ton of time to easily see the pages I really need, and not waste time searching down a page when I can quickly access it from anywhere!
Do you have certain sites bookmarked that you check up on each day? I'd love to know which ones you use ~ it definitely helps so much for me to easily access the pages I use daily as I'm here on the computer, and I'd love to hear how they work for you too!
Looking for more time saving tricks? Here are the ones we’ve already worked on . . .
- Day 1: The “Find” Button
- Day 2: Sticky Notes
- Day 3: Three Most Used Short Cut Keys
- Day 4: Coffitivity
- Day 5: More Favorite Command Keys (Ctrl + Z, Ctrl + Y, Ctrl + A)
- Day 6: Online Timer
- Day 7: Pic Monkey
- Day 8: Snipping Tool
- Day 9: Unroll Me
- Day 10: More Command Keys (F5, F11 & Ctrl + T)
- Day 11: Feedly
- Day 12: Control + L
- Day 13: Control + P
- Day 14: Use PPP Printable Coupon Lists
- Day 15: Store Coupon Matchups Easily Available On Your Phone or Printable List
- Day 16: Time Tracker to Monitor Time Online (love this one!)
- Day 17: Speed Up The Time You Take Searching The Internet
- Day 18: Easily Zoom In and Out