- 2 lb. red potatoes
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese Kraft Shredded Cheese $2.50, use $1/2 Kraft Cheese Singles Target printable stacked with $1/2 Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia printable
- 2 tbsp. grated romano cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups diced left over ham Smithfield Smoked Ham, Center Slices, 3.49/lb
- 1-1/2 cups 1% milk
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray 13×9 casserole with cooking spray.
- Thinly slice potatoes (peeling is optional and depends on what your family likes!)
- Layer half of the potatoes on the bottom of the pan. Next layer half the onions, ham & cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Dot top of casserole with butter, then add milk.
- Cover casserole dish with foil, and bake 1 hour, until bubbly. Enjoy!
Thanks to I Heart Publix for the coupon matchups, and check out $5 Dinner Mom for more bargain meal deals. If you need a little more menu inspiration, visit theRecipe Index or see updated recipes over HERE.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.