FREE WORK PLANNER
Are you looking for a bargain meal deal this week? Be sure to try out the Hurst White Bean Chili (probably one of my favorite recipes that I've shared here on PPP. . . ), but here's another simple recipe that is a great way to use some of this week's sale ad deals at Publix (and I'm betting you could find most of these items at other stores pretty inexpensively as well.)
Lightened Up Caesar Salad Wrap
- Perdue Short Cuts Turkey or Chicken Breast On Sale $3
- 6 tablespoons light caesar salad dressing Wish-Bone Dressing BOGO $2.66, Use $.75/2 Wish-Bone 7oz+ salad dressings 10/16/11 Unilever Insert this may be Target if it is it will be regional or $1/3 Wish-Bone Salad Dressing, exp. 10/24/11 (Support Breast Cancer Awareness Booklet)
- 1/3 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese Publix Deli Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, 8-oz pkg – $2.99, or use Sargento Shredded Cheese On Sale $3.00
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- Salad Blend Publix Salad Blend $2.00
- Flat Out Wraps Flatout Fold-It Artisan Flatbreads located in the Publix Deli, BOGO $3.00, Use $.55/1 Flatout Bread or $1/1 Flatout Flat Bread, Flatout Artisian Fold-it, or Flatout Edge-on Baked Crisps, exp. 12/31/11 (Curves Value Book)
- Mix together first four ingredients. (Optional: Warm the chicken in the microwave before preparing.)
- Add salad blend & season with salt to taste.
- Wrap in Flatout Wrap, enjoy!
Interact with 5938+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!