Valentine White Trash Candy
This is typically a recipe I think about during the Christmas season, but it's really PERFECT for any seasonal holiday. So, Valentine's Day seemed like the perfect holiday to whip some up! 💗
Here's what you'll need to get started . . .
plus, a great use for the almond bark I snagged on clearance at Kroger 👇🏻👇🏻 – WHOOP!
measure out the ingredients – this 8 cup Pyrex measuring cup is awesome!
toss them all together in a ginormous bowl!
melt your almond bark (or use 2 packages of white morsels along with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil instead) – either way is FANTASTIC!
mix it all up….
then spread onto wax paper, add a few sprinkles and let cool 🙂
and try not to nibble, ha! 😜
package it up as fast as you can and give it away!!!
How to Make Valentine White Trash Candy:
- 6 cups Rice or Corn Chex Cereal
- 6 cups small pretzels
- 16 oz jar dry roasted peanuts
- 11 oz bag plan M&M's
- 24 oz almond bark (1 1/2 packages)
- sprinkles (optional)
- wax or parchment paper
- Combine cereal, pretzels, peanuts and M&M's in a huge bowl.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with wax or parchment paper. Or, spread a couple of large pieces on your countertop if they can tolerate a bit of heat.
- Place almond bark in a large glass bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals until the almond bark is melted and very pourable.
- Pour melted almond bark over dry ingredients; stirring gently to combine. Once combined, spoon mixture onto the wax paper and spread. Add sprinkles, if desired.
- Cool on the countertop or pop in the refrigerator until set. Break into pieces and store in an air-tight container at room temperature.
So yummy and completely addictive…….I warned ya! 🤗
Looking for a few more fun Valentine ideas??
Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.