This White Trash Recipe (aka White Trash Candy or White Chocolate Chex Mix) is so delicious and perfect for any time of the year. Take a look!
Valentine White Trash Candy
This is typically a recipe I think about during the Christmas season, but it's really PERFECT for any seasonal holiday. No matter if you call it White Trash Candy, White Trash Recipe, or White Chocolate Chex Mix – it's delicious and easy to make. Valentine's Day seemed like the perfect holiday to whip some up! 💗
Here's how to make this White Trash Recipe:
Measure out all of the ingredients (white chocolate chips, candy coating, or almond bark; corn Chex or rice Chex; pretzels, M&M's and peanuts) into a large bowl. This 8 cup Pyrex measuring cup is awesome and truly does work great!
You'll then want to toss them all together in that ginormous bowl! While the recipe calls for things like Chex, peanuts, cereal, pretzels, and almond bark, you can really customize this to your family favorites. Add some peanut butter if you'd like – add red and green M&M's for Christmas or pastels for Easter. It's so fun!
Go ahead and melt your almond bark (or use 2 packages of white morsels along with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil instead or candy coating) in a double boiler or in the microwave – either way is FANTASTIC!
Pour melted chocolate over your dry ingredients and mix ….
And then you'll spread the the mixture onto wax paper or your baking sheets lined with wax paper, add a few sprinkles, and let cool 🙂
and try not to nibble, ha! 😜
Get this white trash recipe packaged up as fast as you can and give it away!!!
Valentine White Trash Candy
- 6 Cups Rice or Corn Chex Cereal
- 6 Cups Small Pretzels
- 16 oz Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 11 oz Plain M&M's Candies
- 24 oz Almond Bark
- Sprinkles Optional
- Wax or Parchment Paper
- Combine cereal, pretzels, peanuts, and M&M's in a large bowl
- Line 2 large baking sheets with wax or parchment paper (or you could spread a couple of large pieces on your countertop if they can tolerate a bit of heat)
- Place Almond Bark in a large glass bowl
- Microwave in 30 second intervals until the Almond Bark is melted and very pourable
- Pour melted Almond Bark over dry ingredients; stirring gently to combine
- Once combined, spoon mixture onto the wax paper and spread
- Add sprinkles, if desired
- Cool on countertop or pop into the refrigerator until set
- Break into pieces and store in an air-tight container at room temperature
So yummy and completely addictive…….I warned ya! 🤗 Let us know if you give this white trash recipe a try and what you think!
Looking for a few more fun Valentine ideas??
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.