I'm so crazy excited that today we're launching our very first ever Grocery Budget Makeover Online Course along with my friend Erin Chase, from $5 Dinners!
Last summer, my friends Shannon and Cheryl were discussing how much we'd love to have a PPP grocery budget course for you, but pulling the details of all of that together were more than a wee bit overwhelming to me.
Go HERE to watch the video if it's not working for you ~ and see our story of my “secret” addiction and why you need this course!)
Then I walked through Erin's Grocery Budget Makeover (we've been friends for years but I'd never looked closely at it), and I realized this was the Grocery Budgeting Course I'd like to create myself, and she'd already done an amazing job at it.
She and I chatted, and decided to launch the PPP version of the course this winter together.
IF YOUR FAMILY'S FINANCES FEEL OUT OF CONTROL . . .
If you feel overwhelmed by making a grocery list, coming up with a menu plan, spending too long at the grocery store and then get home and realize you've spent way more than you expected and know you'll still end up at the store for one more last minute item . . .
If you feel financially strapped, and are you just tired of living paycheck to paycheck . . .
I've been there too.
But this will help.
This is what is included in the course:
- Private Super Secret Facebook Group led by me and my friend Shannon (who I PROMISE is determined to see you slash your grocery budget ~ I promise, WE WILL HELP YOU WIN AT THIS!) encouraging you each day while the course runs from Tuesday, January 30th until early March ~ the ONLY way to get into the Private Facebook Group is to join the makeover so we're all on the same page!
- 10 Lessons with Instructional and Informational Videos
- Each lesson also includes a worksheet and printable resources
- In depth lessons on couponing in the private Facebook group as well as throughout the course
- Cooking demo videos
- Bonus videos on how to deal with food allergies on a budget
- Bonus videos discussing mobile apps so you can save using your phone without even clipping coupons
- Bonus lesson on how to shop online for groceries, including grocery pickup and grocery delivery services
- OPTIONAL COURSE WORKBOOK MAILED TO YOU (VERY LIMITED SUPPLY ON THESE!)
- And so much fun encouragement and motivation along the way!
Here's all you need to do to join me today:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and pick which option works for you (you can choose to have a workbook mailed to you or print out your worksheets at home)
- Sign up and join us (registration ends Monday, 1/29/18, and our first class will start 1/30/18)
- Decide to change your grocery budget in 2018!
If you're joining me for the Ultimate Grocery Budget Challenge this week (go HERE to sign up for your free worksheets), hopefully you've determined how much you're spending on groceries, what a stockpile price is, and how much you really SHOULD be spending on groceries each week using Erin's Grocery Budget Formula. (It may surprise you?)
If you're spending more than what she recommends on dining and eating out, I know that this course will help you.
Go HERE to sign up and join myself, Shannon and Erin as we teach you all the strategies you need to truly makeover your grocery budget, and let's get started.
I'm cheering for you!
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.