The Target Teacher Discount Days are happening once again for 2021 and we've got all the information you'll need. Get the inside scoop here!
Target Teacher Discount Days have started!
If you're a teacher or homeschooling parent, Target's Teacher Discount Days to save on all your back to school shopping are HERE!
This savings event is back again for 2021 and will take place from July 18-31 this year (we got the inside scoop straight from Target!)
Teachers can save 15% Back to School essentials, making for some sweet deals on already low prices! The event is available for K-12 Teachers, including the following:
- Teacher at daycare center, home daycare, or early childhood learning center
- Faculty/teacher for K-12 school
- Faculty/teacher for vocational/trade/technical school
- College/University faculty or teacher
- Home school teacher for K-12 child(ren)
The Circle discount can only be redeemed ONCE during the Target's Teacher Prep Event.
Note: If you live in a state that requires an application to homeschool or a “Notice of Intent to Homeschool”, that may work as proof of homeschooling status. Let us know if that works for you, and if you have any other suggestions, please share those in the comments!
What's Included on the Target Teacher Coupon?
Teachers can save on most items that you'd imagine might be needed in a classroom setting. In the past, it has included classroom storage and cute Pillowfort furniture. (But my FAVORITE might be the Bullseye Playground items as it means the $1 items will be only $0.85 each!).
Discount Items Included in Previous Years:
- School Supplies
- Classroom Storage
- Pillowfort Furniture
- Bulleye’s Playground
- Granola Bars
- Fruit Snacks
- Food Storage Bags
- Facial Tissue
- and MORE HERE!
- Backpacks & Lunch bags
- Trial & travel size items
- Items sold & shipped by Target+ Partners
Save even MORE by signing up for a Target Redcard – get an extra 5% OFF all purchases!
Target Teacher Discount Signup
The Target Teacher Coupon is only available exclusively through Target Circle. If you're not a member yet, you can sign-in (or sign up!) for Target Circle Here.
Once signed in – follow these steps to get your coupon:
1. Verify Status – GO HERE to fill out your name, teacher info, etc
2. Save Offer – Reminder, you can only use it once so maybe wait to save it until you're doing your BIG school supply shopping.
3. Checkout With Coupon – If shopping at Target.com, go to the Target Circle tab to add to your account and it will come off automatically at checkout. If shopping in store, you'll go to the “add extra offers” tab in your wallet and let the cashier scan it on your app at checkout.
NOTE: If you're a new teacher and don't yet have your i.d. you can use another form of verification like an official document from your place of employment.
Find more Teacher Perks programs in these posts:
Also, grab our FREE 2021 Printable Back to School Sales Cheat Sheet! Enter your email to find out what the BEST prices are for school supplies all around town – so you'll know where and when to buy!
More deals today: