You do NOT want to miss this White Chocolate Snack Mix recipe. It's SO easy to make and you can really add whatever you have. SO GOOD too!
White Chocolate Snack Mix
My sweet sister-in-law makes the BEST white chocolate snack mix (although we call it white trash because you can really throw just about anything in this recipe and it will be fantastic)!
Hers is a bit different then what you may have tried before but we absolutely love it. It's a must have for our Christmas gathering every single year. 🙂
🍴TIP: This White Chocolate Snack Mix is from our Celebration Series Menu Planning Made Easy set!
White Chocolate Snack Mix Ingredients:
These are the ingredients we use:
- pretzel nuggets
- caramel bits
- M&M’s (holiday ones are the best to make it more festive)
- cashews (I like to use whole cashews for a better crunch)
- white candy bark
How To Make White Chocolate Party Mix:
Start off by mixing all your dry ingredients together: pretzels, caramel bits, M&M’s and cashews. You can use a large bowl or I love my 8 cup pyrex measuring cup for this.
Microwave the candy bark in a separate bowl in 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth. You could use white chocolate chips for this, but we have found the candy bark works so much better as you melt the chocolate. You can also use a double boiler to melt the chocolate if you prefer.
Pour melted chocolate over the pretzel mixture and stir to completely cover all ingredients. It's the PERFECT combination of sweet and salty!
Next, spread the white chocolate chex mix on some waxed paper and let cool completely. If you want to keep it a bit more contained and easy to move, you could put your wax paper on a baking sheet. So simple!
Once the candy is cooled go ahead and break into pieces and store in an airtight container. Then immediately hide it from yourself!!!!!!!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out our Valentine White Trash Candy for a different twist!
I'd love to hear what you throw in your white trash candy!
White Chocolate Snack Mix
- 15 oz pkg pretzel nuggets
- 11 oz pkg caramel bits
- 10.7 oz pkg M&M’s
- 1 lb pkg whole cashews
- 8-10 oz white candy bark, melted
- In a large bowl, mix together pretzels, caramel bits, M&M’s and cashews; set aside.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, add candy bark. Microwave in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Pour over pretzel mixture and stir to completely cover all ingredients.
- Spread on waxed paper and let cool completely. Once cooled, break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
You can find this recipe as well as over 70 other recipes in our Celebration Menu Plans too! These come with full grocery lists for each celebration and will make planning for special events a breeze.
Here are some other party recipes you may enjoy:
- Party Bundt-wich Sandwiches
- Rotel Dip
- Fruit Kabobs and Fruit Dip
- Crockpot Meatballs
- Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
- Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders (These are SO GOOD with Hawaiian Rolls!)
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.