These new Target Dresses have a down on the farm vibe that seems to channel Little House on the Prairie style… what do you think?
New Target Dresses Channel Little House on the Prairie Style!
Have you seen the new Target dress collection? Many of them have a Little House on the Prairie vibe that have got people talking (by the way, rumor has it that the popular TV series is returning soon!).
I don't mind a wee bit of prairie style myself (see my dress from last Spring) – but haven't made up my mind about these yet. 🙂
Target Prairie Dresses
Some of the reviews are cracking me up! While some are calling it “Cottage-Core” – others are comparing them to Laura Ashley – either way, it seems they're definitely a “LOVE IT!” or “HATE IT” item!
A great sturdy dress for a hard day's work in the barren fields. The mud washes out well. I was also able to forget all my troubles while wearing it for one blissful stolen moment while I stared at the sunset longingly clutching my chest.
- Midi dress with tiered silhouette lends a flattering, fluttering style
- Features a high neckline with tie closure for easy wear
- Soft and lightweight fabric offers a comfortable drape
- Comes with side inner pockets for functional flair
Here are a few other darling options on Clearance:
- A New Day Women's Long Sleeve Tiered Babydoll Dress – $21.25 (reg. $25)
- Universal Thread Women's Flutter Short Sleeve Dress – $20.99 (reg. $29.99)
- A New Day Women's Long Sleeve Tiered Dress – $23.79 (reg. $29.99)
- A New Day Women's Long Sleeve Smocked Dress – $25.49 (reg. $29.99)
If you need a simple Target Dress to take you back into Spring that's NOT prairie-inspired – I really liked this one that I bought last year:
This Tank Dress was a steal. I ordered a small, and it was super cozy to throw on ~ such a great price and a dressier alternative to shorts in the Spring & summertime!
See ALL the Target Dresses online at Target.com!
I'd love to hear what Target dresses you're loving right now – or Target women's clothes that you just adore!
If you shop Target often and especially shop Target online a lot – you might want to look into getting a Target Redcard. You'll always save 5% and get Free Shipping – plus other perks come along once in awhile.
See all the Target Redcard Benefits we like here!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.