Wondering which retail stores will be closed on Thanksgiving? Or which stores open on Thanksgiving? We've got a list of all the big stores and are updating it regularly! Check it out!
Stores Closed on Thanksgiving Day 2020
In years past, many stores have opened up on Thanksgiving night to kick off their in-store Black Friday sales. However, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year will look different (are we surprised??).
For the first time ever, many major retailers like Target, Walmart, and Dick’s Sporting Goods have announced that they will keep their doors closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 26th. However, many Black Friday deals are starting earlier than ever to help spread out the usual holiday shopping rush.
If you're a usual Thanksgiving Day shopper, don't make plans to rush out to snag those early Black Friday deals…instead enjoy the time with your family around the table! 🙂
Are these stores open on Thanksgiving Day? Not this year!
Be sure to keep checking back as we'll update this post as we know more.
- Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Bath & Body Works
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Best Buy → check out the Best Buy Black Friday deals here
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (details here)
- Field & Stream (details here)
- Foot Locker
- Golf Galaxy (details here)
- Hobby Lobby
- The Home Depot
- Kohl’s → check out the Kohl's Black Friday deals here!
- Lamps Plus
- Macy’s → check out the Macy's Black Friday deals here!
- Office Depot/OfficeMax
- REI (also closed on Black Friday!)
- Sam's Club → check out the Sam's Club Black Friday deals here!
- Simon Property Group
- Target → check out the Target Black Friday deals here!
- Under Armour
- Walmart → check out the Walmart Black Friday sales here!
(We'll be updating that page as soon as we know more!)
More deals today:
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.