FREE WHOLE FOODS
Love Starbucks? Check out these Starbucks Secret Menu drinks we found that are not on the regular menu, but are definitely worth trying!
Starbucks Secret Menu – Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day is almost here – and if you're looking to treat yourself or a loved one, we have several yummy Starbucks Secret Menu drinks that would be fun to try!
***NOTE*** – Starbucks baristas will not know these drinks by name, so you'll need to customize your order with the ingredients below. OR place your order on the Starbucks mobile app so you don’t have to read the instructions with a line of customers behind you (some ingredients may not be listed on the app).
The first two are new Valentine's Day drinks mentioned by Starbucks.com, so you should be able to order them just by their names. But the next four are “secret” drinks that you may have to order with the following instructions, since not all baristas may be familiar with the name.
🍫Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Crème Frappuccino Blended Beverage
- Swirls of rich java chips, this blended beverage will delight customers who enjoy cold beverages in the wintertime.
🍪Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Cold Brew
- Made with Starbucks Cold Brew, sweetened with hazelnut syrup, and topped with silky chocolate cream cold foam and chocolate cookie crumble topping.
🍓Chocolate Covered Strawberry Mocha
- Order an Iced Mocha with strawberry purée cold foam on top.
- Order a double shot on ice with sugar cookie and sweet cream.
- Order a White Chocolate Mocha with strawberry sweet cream cold foam, and mocha drizzle.
- Order a Pink Drink with mocha sweat cream cold foam.
Starbucks Secret Menu Drinks – Girl Scouts Edition!
And, if you've been out and about lately, you likely know that Girl Scout Cookie season is HEREEEEE! You can find a location near you on the Girl Scouts website or snag all of your favorite cookies online.
BUT if you can't get enough of the popular cookie flavors or just want to step up your Starbucks Frappuccino game, we found several Girl Scout Cookie Frappuccinos that you'll want to try! 🙂
1. THIN MINTS FRAPPUCCINO
If Thin Mints cookies are your fave cookie, you'll definitely want to try this one!
- Order a grande Matcha Green Tea Crème Frappuccino.
- Ask for 2 pumps of peppermint syrup.
- Add mocha drizzle.
- Add 6 frappuccino java chips.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
2. SHORTBREAD FRAPPUCCINO
This drink tastes like shortbread cookies in a cup – YUM!
- Order a grande Caffè Vanilla Frappuccino.
- Ask for caramel crunch topping on the bottom of the drink.
- Ask for 2 pumps of hazelnut syrup.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel crunch topping.
3. SAMOAS FRAPPUCCINO
If you love Caramel deLites/Samoas or have a thing for caramel, coconut, and chocolate – you'll love this!
- Order a grande Caramel Crunch Frappuccino with coconut milk.
- Ask for 1 pump of toffee nut syrup.
- Top with mocha drizzle (and ask for it on the bottom as well).
4. TOAST-YAY! FRAPPUCCINO
Love french toast? This frapp tastes like the Toast-Yay! cookies – cinnamon sugar goodness!
- Order a grande White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino.
- Ask for 2 pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Ask for 2 pumps of hazelnut syrup.
- Get cinnamon sugar blended in.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar.
5. LEMON-UPS FRAPPUCCINO
A yummy, refreshing drink that tastes like the popular Lemon-Ups or Lemonades cookies!
- Order a grande Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino.
- Ask for lemonade to the second line of the cup.
- Ask for 1 pump of hazelnut syrup.
- Top with caramel crunch.
6. CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP FRAPPUCCINO
This frapp tastes like the Caramel Chocolate Chip cookies – rich caramel and chocolate goodness!
- Order a grande Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino.
- Ask for 2 pumps of bittersweet mocha sauce.
- Line the cup with caramel drizzle.
- Top with chocolate whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and cookie crumbs.
7. TOFFEE-TASTIC FRAPPUCCINO
Love toffee? This drink tastes like the Toffee-Tastic cookies – rich & buttery with sweet, crunchy toffee bits!
- Order a grande Coffee Frappuccino.
- Ask for 2 pumps of caramel syrup.
- Ask for 2 pumps of and toffee syrup.
- Top with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and salted caramel bits.
8. S'MORES FRAPPUCCINO (GIRL SCOUT S'MORES)
If you love the Girl Scout S'Mores, try this – crunchy graham cookies, chocolate, and whipped cream!
- Order a grande Java Chip Frappuccino.
- Ask for 1 pump each of cinnamon dolce and toffee nut syrup.
- Ask for whipped cream blended in.
- Top with whipped cream and graham cracker crumble. Or cinnamon dolce sprinkles.
Have you tried any of these “secret menu” drinks before?? Let us know!
More posts like this:
See more dining deals.