FREE WORK PLANNER
If you missed my Facebook live video this morning you can watch here.
Soooo, this is what my spice cabinet looked like this morning at 9:08 AM. 😉
And here's what it looks like after a little Facebook Living with a few of you. 🙂
As I shared this morning on Facebook Live, this is the last day to download your Motivated Moms 2017 Chore Sheets for $6.75 with the code PPP at checkout.
That's 52 lists ~ 12¢ per list ~ to totally take back control of your home this year.
After following these more faithfully this last month as we've worked on our Be Awesome in April Challenge, I'm simply amazed at how just a few moments each day of maintaining your home can totally transform your space.
But the best part?
This morning I handed the list to my 10 year old.
With a $1 bill attached.
If she tackled most of the things (within reason) on the list, she got $1.
Then we did the math.
(Note how she edited the lists by crossing a few things out at the bottom ~ we actually ended up with enough time before school to do some of the daily bible reading together, and she didn't spend a single minute on any TV watching or iPad playing. I LOVE THAT!)
If she did this every single day for the next 7 years for me . . .
She'd have $2555. 🙂
She told me that sounded like a plan, and decided to start saving for her car with all that moo-lah.
Clearly she's the baby sister of two big kids who have worked to save for a car ~ we've promised to double whatever they save, so she's on a mission early. 🙂
So this morning, she started the dishwasher, swept the floors, made her bed, took out the trash, cleaned out 2 sinks, changed the dish towels, fed our dog, and laid out her clothes for tomorrow.
Not too shabby. 😉
Just thought I'd share a little encouragement for you mommas of little kids that these kids one day really can grow up to be responsible, and if your kids are a little older this might encourage them to get to work too.
But it makes things a lot easier when you start with a great list. 😉
Would you love these lists? Here's what you'll need to do to get the best price:
- Go HERE
- Choose the printable that works for you (I'm using the 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner with Bible Reading in Black and White, but there are several options available)
- Use the code PPP at checkout to save 25%
- Within a few minutes of ordering, you'll receive an email with the download to your printable list
I promise, this list will change your life!
Looking for more motivation to get started today? Here you go!
- Day 1: Pantry Cleanout
- Day 2: Microwave Cleanout
- Day 3: Refrigerator Cleanout
- Day 4: Freezer Cleanout
- Day 5: Under the Kitchen Sink Cleanout
- Day 6: Cleaning Light Fixtures
- Day 7: Dusting the Fan Blades (and dinner done in 1 minute flat)
- Day 8: Cleaning the Entertainment Center (and the Master Closet)
- Day 11: Cleaning Windows
- Day 12: Cleaning Front Entryway Windows
- Day 13: Wiping Down Doors & Declutter
- Day 14: Clean the Computer Screens
- Day 15: Your Purse
- Day 16: Cleaning Checklist
- Day 17: Motivated Moms Checklist
- Day 18: Cleaning Under the Master Sink & How I Learned to “Love” Laundry
- Day 19: Matching Socks
Be sure to also join our Home Sweet Home Facebook Group for more motivation and encouragement ~ I'm loving this group and am so inspired each day by them to truly be awesome in April!