If you love the taste of S'Mores, you don't want to miss these S'Mores Cookie Bars – All the flavor without the fire!
S'Mores Cookie Bars – SUCH a Delicious Recipe!
S'Mores are great to have nearly ANY time of year, and while I typically think of having S'Mores in the Winter, they're always so yummy to have.
This super simple S'Mores Cookie Bars Recipe has all the flavors you love in a traditional s'mores cookie bar but all in one pan! Your kiddos will gobble these up. 😋
🍴TIP: These S'mores cookies are from our Celebration Series Menu Planning Made Easy set!
S'Mores Bar Ingredients:
Making a big batch of S'mores cookie bars into S'mores takes a few more ingredients than your traditional S'mores made with graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate bars. You'll have most of these pantry staples on hand so you can whip these up fast. 🙂
- graham cracker crumbs
- baking powder
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- marshmallow creme fluff
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How To Make S'mores Cookies:
The first thing you'll want to do is line a 13×9-inch baking dish with foil or parchment paper. Leave a 2-inch overhang on the 2 short sides so the cookies will easily lift out. Be sure and spray the aluminum foil with lots of cooking spray because these are going to be super ooey and gooey.
Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt together in a small bowl.
Next, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Then beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
With your mixer on low speed go ahead and add in the flour mixture and mix until combined. This makes the dough (which is basically our graham cracker).
Divide dough in half and press half of the dough into the bottom of the foil-lined pan. Keep pressing until it's flattened out pretty evenly.
Dollop (don't you just love that word??) the marshmallow fluff over the top of the dough. Spread this out the best you can and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
Sprinkle the remaining dough over the top in clumps, and don't fret over not completely covering the top. We want the marshmallow and chocolate chips to peek through. 🙂
Set your oven to 350 degrees (preheated of course!) and cook for 30 – 32 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool completely before lifting the bars out of the pan. Cut into squares to serve.
These S'mores cookies will be devoured as soon as you set them out! Enjoy!!
S'mores Cookie Bars Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups marshmallow fluff
- 1-2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on the 2 short sides. Grease and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Change mixer speed to low and add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Divide dough in half. Press half into the bottom of the prepared pan until dough is evenly flattened.
- Dollop the marshmallow topping over top of the dough and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top
- Sprinkle the remaining dough over top in clumps not worrying about completely covering the top. The marshmallow and chocolate chips should peek through.
- Bake 30-32 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Remove bars from pan using the foil to lift out. Cut into bars to serve.
You can find the recipe for these S'Mores Cookie Bars as well as over 70 other recipes in our Celebration Menu Plans too! These come with full grocery lists for each celebration and will make planning for special events a breeze.
Here are some other recipes you may enjoy:
- Skillet Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Quick Bread
- Southern Living Chunky Apple Cake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread