FREE HOME PLANNING
This slow cooker tortellini soup is crazy easy to make and tastes just like you're dining at a restaurant!
Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup Recipe – Delicious ANY TIME Of The Year!
This Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup will quickly become a family favorite. Like all of our Slow Cooker Recipes, this dump and go soup is super easy to make and full of flavor with spinach, artichokes, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, beans and tortellini. You can use frozen or fresh tortellini in this recipe.
Menu Planning Note: You can also find this recipe in our Slow Cooker Menu Planning Made Easy Set!
Ingredients for Tortellini Soup:
- Minced garlic
- Roasted red peppers
- Chicken broth
- Cannellini beans
- Italian-style diced tomatoes
- Artichoke hearts
- Swiss chard or Spinach
- Fresh or frozen tortellini
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make this delicious Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup
Start by chopping up your celery and onions. Add celery, onions, garlic, red peppers, cannellini beans, diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and chicken broth into your slow cooker. Give it a good stir.
Next, cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
Later, finely chop your swiss chard or spinach. Add in the spinach and tortellini to your slow cooker, and cook on high for another 8-12 minutes until the pasta is al dente. Note: you can use fresh or frozen tortellini for this. If you use frozen, no need to thaw – just cook as normal!
Serve with grated Parmesan cheese if you like. I also have to have some bread on the side of my soups! I use this BEST EVER homemade bread recipe or grab a baguette with my grocery order.
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 oz jar roasted red peppers
- 32 oz carton chicken broth
- 2 15 oz cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 28 oz can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 8 cups Swiss chard or spinach, chopped
- 20 oz pks fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional, for serving)
- Add celery, onions, garlic, red peppers, chicken broth, cannellini beans, diced tomatoes, and artichoke hearts to slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- Add in Swiss chard or spinach and tortellini, and cook an additional 8-12 minutes on high until pasta is al dente.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week one of our slow cooker menu plans, including this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.