Slow Cooker Nachos
Here's one more favorite recipe for the Super Bowl, and the best part is to make these Slow Cooker Nachos, you can let your crockpot do most of the work. If you're in a hurry and don't have time to cook them in the slow cooker, you can also try out these Restaurant Style Nachos, but these are a great way to save some room in your oven if you're planning a busy day for your kitchen.
Slow Cooker Nacho Bake
- 1 lb ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 can refried beans we were out of these, so I left them out!
- 1 can red kidney beans undrained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- tortilla chips Tostitos
- Shredded Cheese
- Extra toppings we used lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green onions, salsa and sour cream
- Brown ground beef in skillet on stove. Drain off any grease.
- Add ground beef, refried beans, kidney beans, tomato paste, taco seasoning, water, and garlic powder to crockpot.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or high 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange chips in the bottom of a large baking sheet.
- Spoon meat mixture over tortilla chips.
- Top with cheese and tomato.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top with extra toppings, and enjoy!
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.