Do NOT miss miss this yummy Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo recipe. It's quick, easy, and doesn't have a bunch of fancy ingredients. Take a look!
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo – Super Quick and Easy!
Okie dokie folks. This is the easiest-ever-don't-even-think-about-it-meal-when-you-just-really-need-dinner-tonight.
Just emergency food. 😉
In case you're like me and occasionally have those days too.
This Monday (yes, Cyber Monday would be the one), I came down with the all out worst stomach bug I have ever had in my life.
We're talking, so bad my husband stayed home from work Monday to keep our kids.
(Since my kids were off school Monday, he figured he'd better stay home to make sure I didn't die under their watch. I think he was really afraid that might happen.) Thankfully I had a few helpers here to keep up deal hunting a bit, and I posted deals as I could from my laptop in bed.
It wasn't pretty.
Tuesday came though, and thankfully I felt oh-so-much-better, but at lunchtime I realized my family would be expecting a meal for dinner that night.
I took a look around my pantry, freezer and fridge, noticed I happened to have my emergency-chicken-alfredo-staples on hand, and pulled out Mrs. Potts. (After of course scrubbing an extra time or two because the last thing I wanted was to pass on any germs around here!)
Mrs. Potts (again) saved the day. Dinner was served, and my family all loved it. Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo without a ton of work. So, if you have one of those oh-my-goodness-what-on-earth-do-I-feed-these-people-for-dinner-again-kind-of-days, this little recipe right here is for you.
You're welcome. 😉
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
- Place Chicken, Italian Seasoning, Water, and Soup in Slow Cooker
- Give it a quick stir, then cook on low 5 - 6 hours or high 3 - 4 hours
- 30 minutes before serving, shred chicken and add in cream cheese. Give it another good stir to mix everything well.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Once cream cheese is heated through and everything mixes together, give it one more stir.
- Serve chicken and sauce over cooked pasta, top with parmesan cheese and parsley if you're feeling fancy 🙂
Love slow cooker meals? You can grab more slow cooker recipes over HERE!
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.