FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Not sure this qualifies as real cooking, but if you're in a hurry and need a quick meal this week, this recipe is perfect. My friend Shannon keeps reminding me about it, so I figured it was time to update the recipe and picture from when I originally posted it way back in 2012. 😉
Grill the chicken yourself of make life easy on a busy night like I did and take advantage of pre-cooked chicken. Either way dinner will be done fast, and your family will love it! Here you go . . .
Mix together equal parts barbecue sauce and ranch dressing and warm chicken up in microwave.
Add chicken to wrap.
Then add lettuce,
and onions (red onions are my favorite.)
Sprinkle with cheese . . .
Top with tortilla chips or French's onions.
Drizzle with ranch dressing and barbecue sauce mixture,
Wrap it all up . . .
Red Robin Whiskey River Barbecue Chicken Wrap
- 1 package flour tortillas (we use the Mission Spinach variety)
- 1 cup cooked and sliced chicken breast (to make life easy I used pre-cooked Tyson Grilled & Ready Strips, but you could easily make them yourself – try out this chicken marinade!)
- 1/2 cup light ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 red onion
- tortilla strips or French’s onions we used stockpiled French’s onions
- bacon (optional)
- Mix together barbecue sauce and ranch dressing, set aside.
- Chop onion.
- Warm chicken according to package directions and cook bacon.
- Add lettuce, chicken, bacon, cheese, onion, and tortilla strips to wrap.
- Drizzle with barbecue sauce dressing mixture, and enjoy!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
This is all I ever get at red robin butt don’t remember onions in it.I hate raw onions.
They’re French’s Onions – the crunchy ones that come in a can Tanya? You could omit them, but I’m pretty sure the wraps I’ve had at Red Robin have had those on them!
Rachel Knows It All says
They are tortilla strips in the wrap!
When I worked at Red Robin, we spread ranch dressing on the tortilla, then layered the lettuce, onion, and grilled chicken and cheese. Then we drizzled with BBQ sauce and rolled it up. 🙂