FREE WORK PLANNER
We had just one entry in our Real Food Grocery Trip of the Week $20 giveaway, so it was easy to pick a winner this week! Remember this feature is completely dependent on you sending your grocery savings in, so if you'd like a chance at that $20, send me a picture of your Real Food Groceries, along with a list of how you saved.
- 1 Seventh Generation Dish Soap – $1.39, used 10% Cartwheel + submitted for $1.00 Ibotta Rebate)
- 1 Loaf Natures Harvest Bread – $1.44, used $0.55 off Nature Harvest Bread – try zip 90210)
- 4 Market Pantry Frozen Vegetables $2.08, used $1/4 Market Pantry Frozen Vegetables Target printable + 5% Cartwheel)
- 1 bottle The Naked Grape Wine $2.99 (forgot to put it in the picture!) ;), used $2/1 Hangtag found on the bottle
- 1 half gallon Simply Balanced Organic Milk $2.46, used $1/1 Simply Balanced Organic Milk Target Printable + 5% Cartwheel)
- 3 8oz bags Market Pantry Shredded Cheese $4.02, used $.75/1 Market Pantry Cheese Target Mobile coupon when you text SPRING to 827438, also used $1/2 Market Pantry Cheese Target coupon when you text THANKS to 827438 + 5% Cartwheel)
- 9 Bananas $1.16, used $1.00 off Fresh Fruit when you text SPRING to 827438
- 2 Head Romaine Lettuce $1.09, used $1.00 off Fresh Produce when you text SPRING to 827438
- (1) 18lb Butterball All Natural Frozen Turkey – $13.25, price cut for $.79/lb! + used $1.00 off Fresh Meat Purchase when you text THANKS to 827438
- Paid $23.14 + tax (after $5 GC from last week’s Starbucks Deal + 5% Red Card Debit Discount + Bag Credit + Ibotta Rebate)
- Saved $34.98!
I love shopping at Target and love it even more for my food shopping now that they have been adding more organics and natural foods, especially since there are coupons and cartwheels available for a lot of those items. I tend to be more focused on the non-processed or less-processed foods, rather than everything has to be organic. I feel like I can still be healthy and stick to my food budget. By the way, I am planning to roast the turkey and use it for shredded meat to add in to soups, casseroles, quesadillas, and salads, as well as slice up the breast and use it on sandwiches, and then finally use anything else that's left to make homemade poultry stock for the freezer. Whole turkeys are awesome!
A huge thanks to Blythe for sharing her great trip ~ I love seeing how you all saved!
Are you trying to save big using coupons and shopping the sales ads for whole foods or organic items? Send a picture of your grocery trip to contact @ passionate penny pincher.com (leave out spaces) including whole or organic foods (items like diapers, cleaning supplies, and paper products can be included as well, just no Velveeta, please.) 😉 If you're the lucky winner, I'll send you a $20 gift card to your grocery store of choice!