FREE WORK PLANNER
Okie dokie guys. . . I received more emails on this last night than I've had in awhile, but Publix IS offering digital coupons to people in some very specific areas! While they're not available everywhere, the store I shop as well as several other stores across Alabama and Florida have just started a program accepting them. Here's what I know so far:
- See the list of stores accepting Publix ecoupons HERE
- You'll want to register your phone number at Publix.com to sign up for Publix Digital Coupons
- Publix e-coupons will not double.
- If you use a paper manufacturer coupon, you will not be able to also use one of the Publix ecoupons on the same product.
- You'll want to use your paper coupons FIRST, then give the cashier your phone number to get your e-savings discount. The cash register at Publix will automatically accept only coupons on items that you didn't previously use paper coupons on.
- Only one e-coupon per item is allowed. (So if you buy 5 bottles of Pam, you'll only save on one bottle.)
- Some Publix store coupons may be added onto the mobile site in addition to manufacturer coupons. I'm *assuming* that you'll be able to stack those with paper manufacturer coupons but will let you know if I hear differently.
- You can stack a store coupon (i.e. Publix Yellow or Green Advantage Buy coupon) with a Publix ecoupon.
- The Publix site allows you to print out a list of the coupons on your Publix card before you shop. If you have a manufacturer coupon as well as an ecoupon for a specific item, but the ecoupon has a higher value, you'll want to only use the ecoupon and save the manufacturer coupon for a different trip (unless you're buying multiple items and would like to have more coupons!)
- The coupons are all attached to your phone number, so you won't have a card to carry, instead you'll just use your phone number at checkout.
- Marie Callender's Pot Pies On Sale 50% Off (regularly priced $2.75-$3.99)
- Use $3/3 Marie Callender's Products coupon
- Should make them as low as $.37 each!