Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
You have got to make this.
Oh my word.
So, so good.
I decided to try it out Saturday after hunting down a decent recipe, and I could have licked up the skillet (if I wasn't still 21 Day Fixin' most of the time!)
Hands down the best skillet recipe I've ever tried.
You're welcome. 🙂
Here we go . . .
PF Chang's Mongolian Beef Copykat Recipe
- 1 medium orange pepper, cut in 2″ long strips
- Cut beef into thin strips.
- In bowl, mix together cornstarch, broth, soy sauce, and sugar.
- Over high heat in skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Stir fry beef until browned in 2 batches, remove beef from skillet.
- Add tablespoon olive oil to skillet and add in cabbage or broccoli slaw, peppers, and green onions.
- Stir fry veggies over medium heat until tender-crisp, remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add in cornstarch mixture and cook over medium heat until it comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Return meat, and veggies to skillet or wok and heat through.
- Serve with rice & enjoy!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.