FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Note from Laurie: Shannon made this recipe to share this week, and oh my stars it looks just amazing! If you need a chocolate fix this summer, this one's for you. 🙂
Oreo Stripe Delight is SUPER easy and tastes just amazing! It's perfect to take to a potluck or any family function. We made this the other night with company and they asked to take some home . . . it's that good. 🙂
You can head over HERE to see all the store deals and check out what is on sale!
I love all the layers and this dessert really comes together so easily, your kids will want to help out with this one.
Here's what you'll need . . .
Oreo Stripe Delight
- 35 Oreo Cookies
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 1 package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cold milk
- 1 tub of Cool Whip (Homemade just mix 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla in a standing mixer for for 2-3 minutes)
- 2 packages Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 1/4 cup of cold milk
- Place Oreo Cookies in a food processor blend until finely crushed. Transfer to medium bowl and mix in with the butter. Press into bottom of 13 x 9 inch dish. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk cream cheese, sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the Cool Whip and spread onto the crust.
- Beat pudding mixes and 3 1/4 cups milk with whisk for 2 minutes and let stand 5 minutes until thickened. Pour the pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Right before serving, cover with the remaining cool whip and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from KraftFoods.com!
Looking for more EASY dessert recipes?
- No Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake
- S'more Cones
- Golden Oreo Strawberry & Cream Icebox Cake
- Strawberry Salsa
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply