There are tons of great new Glade coupons available to print this morning! Plus, there are several sales going on that will make these coupons even a little sweeter. Here are the coupons you'll want to print:
- $1.00 off TWO Glade Automatic Spray refills
- $1.00 off TWO Glade Sense & Spray refills
- $1.00 off Glade Decor Scents holder
- $1.00 off Glade Scented Oil Candle holder
- $1.50 off TWO Glade Fall Collection products
- $0.50 off Glade Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator
- $1.50 off any TWO Glade 4 oz. Jar Candles
- $1.00 off Glade PlugIns Scented Oil refill
- $1.00 off Glade PlugIns Scented Oil kit
- $0.55 off any Glade Premium Room Spray
Now, check out this deal starting 9/23/12 at CVS (I know, you'll have to hang on to those coupons for awhile!)
Buy 3 Glade Candles ( think teachers gifts) $3.00
Buy 3 Glade Spray $.99
- Use (1) $1.50/2 Glade Jar Products
- Use (2) $1.50/2 Glade Products or (3) $.55/1 Glade Spray (will need 2 computers)
- Pay $7.48 out of pocket, get $4 ECB, makes them just $.58 each after coupons and ECBs!
See all the top deals at CVS going on this week.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
I have tried a better deal at CVS for Glade! My deal is to grab two Glade scented oils on sale for $4 and also two Glade expressions starters kit for $4 as well.
-(2) $1.00 on any Glade Plugins Scented Oil twin or TWO single refills (ss 9/23/12 or printable)
-(2) Buy any ONE Glade Plugins Scented Oil twin refill and get ONE Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist starter kit FREE (ss 9/16/12) (It took $4.49 off each for me)
OOP $5.02 with .48 tax
Receive back $4 ECB
So basically I paid $1.50 for all items, or about .38 cents each! Idk but I like to add tax to my scenarios, lol.
Well in my state Maryland, we have 6% tax, lol.
And also with a Savingstar account, you save $1 when you purchase Glade scented oil!
Excuse me, the tax was . 96 cents, typo above, After OOP, taxes and ecb is $1.98 for me
I’m confused. Is this scenario correct? If I buy 6 items, I can use (1) $1.50/2 glade jar products and then, only (2) $1.50/2 glade products. That’s 3 coupons for a total of 6 items. You listed using a total of 4 coupons which would require 8 items. Is that right? That means you will pay $7.47 out of pocket by only being able to use 3 coupons. Does that make sense or am I missing something?
Thanks for all your hard work!!!
Shannon and I both looked at that this morning and knew something wasn’t right… thanks so much for catching that for us! I just updated the post.