FREE WORK PLANNER
If you're looking for another simple meal when you're eating dinner on the run, these Sweet Ham & Cheese Wraps are an easy alternative to your local drive-thru window! The great thing about these is that they're a complete meal all rolled up in a wrap, even your fruit is wrapped right in! 🙂 My hubby was away traveling and came home to eat his tonight (just before heading out to chauffeur our children around town!) and he even loved it . . . I think we'll be adding apples to all our wraps now!
Sweet Ham & Cheese Wraps
- 8 tortillas
- cream cheese On Sale $1.50, I actually just used some of my stockpiled Philadelphia Cooking Creme!
- mustard $.30/1 French's Mustard, small jars are regularly priced at $1.09
- 8 slices ham
- shredded cheese
- apples peels removed, chopped into thin bite size pieces
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas. Then dot 1/4 tsp. mustard down center of tortilla.
- Place 2 slices ham on tortilla, add shredded cheese and apple.
- Wrap up tightly in plastic wrap, refrigerate until ready to eat! Note: we ate ours pretty soon after I made them, however you'll need to take care to wrap these tightly so that the apples don't turn brown!
Serve with . . .
- or Mott's Apple Sauce BOGO $2.74
- And if you really want to make your family's day, add a batch of Duncan Hines Brownies BOGO $2.70, use the $50/1 Duncan Hines Brownies from 4/10/11 SS!
Looking for more easy make and take recipes? Try these out . . .
- Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
- Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
- Corn Dog Muffins
- Hot Rodster Dogs
- Hot Diggety Dogs
- Monte Cristo Sandwiches oh my, these are soooo good and would be perfect with the Pillsbury sale at Publix this week!
- Peanut Butter Quesadillas
- Pepperoncini Sub Sandwiches
- Sundried Tomato Turkey Wrap
Recipe adapted from All Recipes. Thanks to I Heart Publix for the coupon matchups, and check out $5 Dinner Mom for more bargain meal deals. If you need a little more menu inspiration, visit the Recipe Index.