FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
First off, I would *never* pay $70 for the groceries pictured above, but according to my receipts I spent $7.80 and saved $70 . . . even if the regular price is a bit inflated I'll take it! Here's what I bought:
Bought 7 Nature Valley Oatmeal Bars $1.49 after Mega Sale price
Bought 3 Nature Valley Bars $1.49 after Mega Sale price
Bought 6 Fiber One Bars $1.49 after Mega Sale price
Bought 2 Boxes Cheerios $1.49 after Mega Sale price
Bought 2 bags Green Giant Chips $1.49 after Mega Sale price
- Used (7) $.50/1 Nature Valley Oatmeal Bars and $.50/1 Nature Valley from the 8/4 Smart Source insert
- Used (1) $.50/2 Nature Valley Bar and (1) $.50/1 Nature Valley printable (no longer available), $.50/2 Nature Valley Bars from the 8/4 Smart Source insert
- Used (2) $.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios
- Used (6) $.50/1 Fiber One Bars and $.50/1 Fiber One Bars from the 8/4 Smart Source insert
- Used (2) $.50/1 Green Giant Veggie Chips and $.50/1 Green Giant Chips from the 8/4 Smart Source insert
As I was leaving, the very sweet cashier told me that Kroger had bacon marked down to $1.99, and since they'd run out they put the Smithfield Bacon on sale. I haven't seen bacon priced at $1.99/lb. in forever so I splurged and bought the limit of 6 (there was plenty there!) We really don't eat that much bacon, but I just couldn't pass it up and stocked up my freezer. This will last us until Christmas at least!
Mary had shared about the Smithfield on the PPP Facebook page earlier this week but I completely forgot about it. If your store happens to run out of the Aberdeen Bacon (priced at all Kroger stores for $1.99 this week), you can use the $1/2 Smithfield coupon to score bacon for just $1.49/lb. ~ yay!
Have you found any great deals at Kroger this week? I'd love to know what you've found!
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.