Kohl's Adidas Shoes + the Perfect Spring Outfit!
Looking for a great outfit to wear out and about while running errands or when you're waiting in carline this Spring? I've been crushing on these comfy Kohl's Adidas tennis shoes, and found this cute outfit that you can get for a steal with all the Kohl's coupon codes + Kohl's Cash you can earn this week!
I ordered all of this earlier this week and it just arrived, and I am so pleased with what I got! I bought everything in size smalls and they fit perfectly – so these definitely fit true to size (maybe a little on the large size even).
Tip: For sizing – I'm 5'7″ and typically wear a size small in tops, medium in bottoms. I'm glad I got the small in these pants because they fit perfectly! I bought a 9.5 in the tennis shoes and they fit great too – very true to size.
If you're like me and struggle with figuring out the right look to have when running errands out and about, these are a few must-have items for your closet!
Here's a peek at what I picked:
Adidas super cute tennis shoes – $59.99 (Codes won't work on this one)
Tummy Control Pull-on Ponte Leggings – $19.99
LC Lauren Conrad Jean Jacket – $36.99 (I like the Light Vintage Wash best!)
Apt 9 Swing Tank $11.99 (I like it in grey or black best, but white would be cute too!)
- Use code ROSES to save 20% off your entire order of $100 or more or 15% off your order of $100 or less (will not work towards Adidas as they're excluded from the sale, but will work for everything else)
- Use code JEWELRY20 to save 20% off your jewelry order
- Get FREE SHIPPING
- Pay $155.26 out of pocket + tax
- Get back $5 in Yes2You Rewards
- Makes it $150.26 + free shipping for six super wearable wardrobe basics that you can mix and match in your wardrobe or $20 for each item – considering the shoes alone are normally $69, I think this one is a steal!
If you have a Kohl's Card you can use 30% OFF Code GIFT30 instead of code ROSES to drop your out of pocket price to $132.34 Shipped!
(You can also snag the Relic by Fossil Backpack for $34.68 after the code if you need a cute backpack on the go!)
If you have a few of these basics in your closet already you could spend way less – but this is a great way to snag a few items you can use all year long. I actually just ordered this set myself, and will let you know what I think when it gets here!