If you're looking for Chick-fil-A Deals and Specials, check out these simple tips that will save you a bunch on your favorite menu items!
Chick-fil-A Deals Specials
Looking for Chick-Fil-A specials & deals? You're in the right place! Be sure to check the Rewards tab in your Chick-fil-A mobile app to see if you have any special rewards today! A bunch of PPP Team Members got one for a FREE Chicken Biscuit and/or FREE Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich – so fun!
Note that this rewards will vary by location and not all members will have it, but it's worth checking just in case! Also, be sure to note the expiration date of your reward and use it before it expires.
Let us know if you got a fun reward today! 🙂
Speaking of Chicken Biscuits…have you heard that Chick-fil-A expanded the availability of the Spicy Chicken Biscuit to over 1,100 locations?? YUM! Go here to see if it's available at a location near you.
Sounds good to me – have you tried it yet??
Ways to Save Money at Chick-Fil-A
Want to save a little extra money at this popular chain? If you love Chick-Fil-A but wish it were a little less pricey, you're in great company! Here are some easy ways we have found to save money at Chick-fil-A from their Specials to other promos and deals they run…
1. Download the App for free treats (& a birthday surprise!)
Download the free Chick-Fil-A One App and scan it at every visit before ordering to earn points for every purchase. You can use your points once you have enough to redeem available rewards. And once you reach Silver Status, you'll have the option to give your rewards to friends & family, which is awesome!
Plus, you'll receive additional benefits as you reach new membership tiers, such as surprise rewards from your local Chick-fil-A, insider content, bonus point challenges, voting opportunities and more. (Oh – and check out these 6 reasons why loyal fans love the Chick-fil-A app!).
- Earn 10 points per dollar to use towards available rewards (based on your total prior to tax).
- Silver = earn 11 points per dollar
- Red = earn 12 points per dollar
- Signature = earn 13 points per dollar
- Use your points to redeem available rewards.
- Receive rewards from your local Chick-fil-A, just because.
- Receive a birthday reward from Chick-fil-A, valid for 30 days.
- Participate in bonus points challenges.
- Be first to know about new menu items and insider content.
🚗Skip the line! This isn't a money-saving tip, but more a time-saver…and time is money sometimes, right?? If your drive-thru often has a long line, use the app to place your order and pick it up via Curbside! It's often much faster, especially if you have a busy location!
2. NEVER miss Chick-Fil-A Cow Appreciation Day.
Or as it's more commonly known – dress like a cow day! 🐮
Normally, every second Tuesday of July (July 13th this year) is Cow Appreciation Day where you can score completely FREE Chick-fil-A entree or kids meal just for showing up in your cow ensemble. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, this popular day has been postponed until 2022. Fingers crossed we will get it back again this year!
3. Trade in toys for free ice cream for kids.
One of the most-shared tips amongst moms of littles is that you can save the toy that comes in the kid meals and trade it in for a free Ice Dream treat. You can also just ask for an ice cream treat instead of the toy when ordering if you're okay with your little one having a treat soon before it melts.
But if you forget, just be sure to hang on to that unopened toy or book! Since sometimes your kids just aren't into the toy of the month – or you're getting duplicates – this is a great alternative! When my kids were little enough not to notice or care, I would tuck away the toys that came with their kids meals, and pull them out on a later date so we could have a free trip to the play place, snack included. 😉
4. Fill out those surveys!
At the bottom of your receipt look for a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich for completing a survey (sometimes done in the app). I am so used to throwing those in the bottom of my purse and forgetting about them, but lately I realize I've actually been tossing away some super-valuable freebies!
Surveys appear only once in awhile (maybe once every few visits) and usually on full price orders, but it varies.
5. Get creative with menu choices!
Did you know that you can buy a 30-count box of chicken nuggets for under $15 at most locations? The price per nugget is about the same if you were to purchase the 8- or 12-count entrees, but you can order a couple large fries and and it is enough food and works out being cheaper than ordering separate meals.
Here are some other ways Passionate Penny Pincher readers have shared that they save on Chick-fil-A:
“We buy a 4-Piece Chicken Strips meal for $6.19 and add buns (2 for 20¢) = $6.39. We then have basically two chicken filet sandwiches and share the fries and drink! :)” – Amy
“I often buy the larger nuggets and a fry for me and youngest man child to eat.” – Kelli
“I always order one 6 piece kids meal to share between my two… I trade the toy for ice cream… get the food home, split it up and add fruit or goldfish. Both kids are full and happy!” – Jessica
“We always order the 30 count nugget, one large fry and I get the Market salad. Of course that's to go—so once we are at home– I divide the Nuggets up and add a fruit, or some type of side. I eat the salad and my husband and three children eat on the nuggets and fries. We can feed 5 for $24“ – Selena
“We do the 30 count nuggets my husband and I will share a drink and two large fries.” – Morgan
“Most of the coupons have a trade option so if you don't like the exact item, there's usually an alternative.” – Amanda
6. Attend free Family Nights.
Looking for something fun to do? Most locations offer a weekly or monthly family event with a special theme as well as games, crafts, a visit from the Cow, and sometimes restaurant specials.
Be sure to call your local store to see when their next event is taking place or follow your local Chick-fil-A restaurant on social media for local specials they may be offering!
7. Grab your favorite Chick-fil-A Dressings and sauces at the store!
If you're a Chick-fil-A sauce enthusiast 😉 , consider stocking up on their new bottled sauces at Walmart, Target, or even Amazon! Other participating retailers that sell this sauce include Food Lion, Harris Teeter, H-E-B, Publix, Winn-Dixie, and more. Plus, grab it during a sale to save the most!
OH…and if you're wanting to sport some fun chicken accessories, this Chicken Purse may be right up your alley!
AND if you're doing Keto or Low Carb we have some yummy Chick-fil-A Keto hacks for you to try!
Simply remove the biscuit or English muffin from any of these breakfast sandwiches to get a low-carb treat:
- Hash Brown Scramble Bowl w/no hash browns + grilled chicken (1g net carb) or sausage (1g net carbs) – $3.15
- Egg White Grill (1g net carbs) – $3.35
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit (2g net carbs) – $2.59
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit (1g net carb) – $2.59
- Grilled Nuggets, 8 Count (3 net carbs) – $4.59
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets, 5 Count (7 net carbs) – $2.45
- Grilled Market Salad without the Granola topping (3 grams carbs) *Choose Light Italian or Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
- Cobb Salad with Grilled Nuggets + add Creamy Salsa, Light Italian Dressing, or Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing (3 grams carbs) *Omit the packet of Crispy Bell Peppers
Keto Friendly Chick-Fil-A Sauce Menu:
- Zesty Buffalo Sauce (1 gram carb)
- Garden Ranch Sauce (1 gram carb)
- Garden Ranch Dressing (2 grams carbs)
- Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing (3 grams carbs)
- Creamy Salsa (3 grams carbs)
- Light Italian Dressing (3 grams carbs)
Your turn! We would LOVE to hear ways that you score on Chick-fil-A Specials – or your favorite ordering tips! Leave a comment and let us know, we may add it to the post!
You may also like these posts!
- 87 Restaurants Where Kids Eat Free
- 6 Tricks to Save Money by Not Eating Out
- Zaxby's Secret Menu Hacks