Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
How to Flash Freeze Cookie Dough
Love warm homemade cookies but hate making a mess in your kitchen? Here's how to make the dough ahead of time so you can whip up a batch whenever you'd like!
1. Mix your favorite cookie dough (I use this one.)
2. Drop in spoonfuls onto baking sheet (I place them close together since they won't bake together on a sheet, you're just using the sheets to freeze them.)
3. Place cookie dough in freezer while on baking sheets.
4. Freeze dough until completely frozen.
5. Remove dough from freezer and place cookie dough into large plastic bags or plastic storage container. (I've read that you should wrap them with in plastic or wax paper first, but have never done that and the dough has been just fine.)
6. Store frozen for up to 3 months.
7. To bake, place on parchment paper and bake according to original cookie dough recipe. Enjoy!
(See how I recently whipped up a triple batch before flash freezing over HERE. Yikes!)
And try out my all time favorite cookie dough recipe if you're looking for the best chocolate chip cookies!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.