FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
Kroger just started a new Mega Sale this morning, which should make for some really fun deals! When you purchase 5 participating items you'll get $5 off your entire purchase, which should make for some fun deals. Here's one scenario to get you started . . .
Buy 3 General Mills Cereals $1.49
Buy 3 Pampers Baby Wipes $.99 after Mega Sale
Buy 2 Gillette Shaving Gels $.99 after Mega Sale
Buy 2 Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash items $1.99 after Mega Sale
Buy 2 Weight Watchers Cream Cheese $1.29 after Mega Sale
Buy 3 Pantene Shampoos $2.49 after Mega Sale
- Use $1/2 General Mills coupon and $.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios coupon or $1/2 coupon from the 8/3 or 8/17 Smart Source insert
- Use (3) $.50/1 Pampers or $.501/ coupon from the 8/31 PG insert
- Use (2) $1/1 Gillette coupons from the 8/31 PG insert or $.50/1 Gillette
- Use (2) $3/1 Johnson & Johnson coupons (while supplies last – I don't think this one will last long!) or $2/2 Johnson & Johnson
- Use (2) $.50/1 Weight Watchers Cream Cheese
- Use $5/3 Pantene coupon from the 8/31 PG insert or $1/1 or $2/2 Pantene coupons
- As low as $6.45 after coupons, or $.43 per item ~ WOOHOOO!
See all the deals at Kroger this week, and check out the complete Kroger weekly ad to plan your trip before you go.
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Kim N says
My Kroger in north TX no longer takes internet printable coupons, so many of these coupons will not work for me. 🙁
I’m so sorry Kim – I hate that!It might be worth sending an email to Kroger corporate to see what they say about it (most Kroger stores should be taking them still.)
Hi Kim, Just take your ad to Walmart. You can Price Match and use your coupons! 🙂