If you're remodeling your home, painting a room, or planting in the garden, don't ever shop without a Home Depot coupon! We're sharing a few tips to help you pinch those pennies at the lawn & garden store.
Home Depot Coupon Tips
If you're tackling a home project or shopping for lawn & garden supplies, don't ever leave home without a Home Depot coupon! We're sharing a few easy ways that you can shop and save money every time you head to this popular lawn & garden store.
1. Sign up for Mobile Alerts!
Planning a home or garden project? Whenever you sign up for Home Depot Mobile Alerts, you’ll get a $5 off $50 purchase Home Depot coupon sent to your phone. Just show the coupon to the cashier at checkout and the discount will be applied to your purchases!
2. Join the Garden Club!
Doing some gardening? Whenever you join the Garden Club, you'll get TWO $5 off $50 Lawn & Garden purchase coupons! Just make sure to opt-in for text offers AND emails to receive both offers.
What's SWEET is that they’re both different coupons, so you'll really be able to save big! Just make sure to use your email coupon soon as it is only valid for one week after signing up.
3. Subscribe to Pro Alerts!
You can get another $5 off $50 Home Depot in-store purchase coupon by subscribing to Home Depot Pro Alerts! This offer is geared towards business owners, but technically anyone can sign up!
Also, if you’re making large purchases, consider signing up for the free Pro Xtra Loyalty program where members can get volume discounts, paint rewards, purchase tracking, and more! Plus, after you sign up, you may even receive a coupon valid for $20 off a select purchase of $200 or more.
4. Shop online? Sign up for Style & Decor Emails!
When you subscribe to Style & Decor emails from The Home Depot, you will get an offer for 10% off your online purchase! This discount will be valid on your purchase of select furniture, home accents, bedding, and bath products and will be valid for two weeks after signing up.
What a great way to save if you're shopping online anyway!
A few other ways to save money at Home Depot:
- Shop the Special Buy of the Day sales! You can save on different things each day, such as faucets, ceiling fans, kitchen accessories, and more. These online-only sale items also qualify for free delivery to your home (regularly free on $49 orders!), which is a nice perk!
- Watch for various special promotions throughout the store and also online! Often, they have promotions where you can get a free item whenever you purchase a qualifying products. They often have these promotions during certain holidays for tools, lawn products, etc.
- Take advantage of free DIY workshops! During quarantine, many of the courses have changed to online-only, but the good news is that you'll get a 15% off coupon after you complete the course! Also, since the kids workshops are no longer happening, your store may be handing out free activity kits for kids, so be sure to ask!
- Check out the Clearance section and look for the yellow tags! You can often find great deals on various items on those clearance shelves, so it doesn't hurt to see what you might find.
- Stock up on paint and painting supplies when they offer their paint rebates (think Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day weekend!). You can usually save up to $40 on paint after rebates! Plus, be sure to watch for cans of paint marked down on a designated shelf in the paint section. These are usually colors that a customer brought back because it wasn't the right color, etc – and you can usually get it at a nice discount.
- If you have a green thumb, look for plants in the Garden Center that are marked down (usually these are plants that are wilted or just need a little extra TLC). You can usually save a bit of money if you're willing to give that plant or flower a little extra loving! And don't forget to bring a $5 off $50 Garden Club coupon with you, too!
How do YOU save money at Home Depot? Let us know!
Looking for more home & gardening tips? Here ya go!
- Deer Fence: How We Created A Vegetable Garden Fence (That Actually Works!)
- How To Create Beautiful Hanging Baskets
- Automatic Watering System (My hubby is a genius!)
- Begonia Planting: Make a Beautiful Front Yard
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.