Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
This Heath Bar Dip (aka Apple Brickle Dip), is by far one of the easiest recipes to make, and such a yummy treat when apples are in season! I got it from a cousin at a family gathering, and goodness now it's one of our family's favorites. Here's the recipe so you can try it out too!
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag of Heath Bar toffee bites
- 4 apples (cut into slices)
- 2 tbs lemon or lime juice
- Mix first 5 ingredients using mixer.
- Chill for an hour.
- Toss sliced apples in the lemon juice.
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.